Prom Part 2

Chapter 11 - Prom Part 2 

It was prom night. The night everyone at Hester had been looking forward to for months. It was like in those cheesy high-school movies, where the school would begin a countdown; posters littered the walls, and votes for prom king and queen would start. 

But since this was Hester, there was another option for the same sex candidates. Something that Amy hadn't given a single thought about. Never in a million years, did she think that she would be nominated for prom queen. Seeing her and Karma's face plastered over the school walls made her groan, why in the world did someone think that nominating her was a good idea?

Then it hit her.

Shane Fucking Harvey. 

Of course he had nominated them. He completely adored having two happy lesbian friends around. To come to think about it, Shane had even offered to edit and upload the video he shot of their promposal. 

The video was one of the most popular on their channel. The whole school had practically watched it. Penelope had even showed it in a whole school assembly, much to Amy's embarrassment. 

Now the whole school knew how romantic she could get, just for Karma Ashcroft. 

Sighing, she looked away from the posters of her and her best friend, and turned to gaze at her very real, very beautiful girlfriend. 

Karma looked nothing short of amazing. The dress she had chosen hugged her figure perfectly, it was a red lace dress, which complimented her hair and eyes. 

Amy had decided to go for something simple, a dress, with a cardigan over the top. Even if the colours were quite different, their dresses matched. 

"Did I tell you how amazing you look?"

"Yes buttface, several times already." Karma chuckled, pressing a kiss to Amy's left cheek. "And don't forget that you get to take me home tonight." She added, whispering in her ear. 

Holy shit, Karma was right. She got to take her home at the end of the night. 

Swallowing she gazed at Karma, keeping quiet. They hadn't spoken about what might happen after prom, though it had crossed her mind. It wasn't like she didn't want to sleep with Karma, she just wasn't quite sure if she was ready to take their relationship that far.

Amy cleared her throat, if she wasn't blushing before, she certainly was now. Karma Ashcroft really knew how to press her buttons. 

Taking Karma's hand, Amy led them into the hall, which had magically been transformed for prom. The prom committee had really gone to town with this one. For once Amy was quite impressed with the turn out. 

"Lauren and her gremlins did a great job on this, didn't they?" Karma murmured, earning a mock slap on the arm from Amy. 

"Hey, we have to be nice to her, she's my soon to be sister. But yeah I agree, she did a great job." 

While they were both looking around the hall, more and more students began to arrive with their dates in tow. It amazed Amy at how different everyone looked all dressed up, but then again it didn't surprise her at all. 

Winding her arm around Karma's waist, Amy sighed and pressed a chaste kiss to her temple. Dances were not her idea of a good time, but since she was here with Karma, she knew she would enjoy herself. 

A tap on her shoulder, brought Amy out of her happy thoughts. Turning she saw Principal Penelope, holding a pillow with two crowns on. Frowning Amy glanced at Karma before biting her lip.