Awkward Moments

Chapter 12 Awkward Moments

Prom had come and gone quicker than anybody had expected. Amy was one of the only students that were glad that it was over. She did have a fun time, dancing with Karma and Shane, even Liam at one point, but it was something she wasn't really into. 

She didn't regret dancing at all, in fact it had been an experience she had loved. Karma had always bugged her to perform that living room routine dance somewhere, and now they had finally done it. 

Sure enough the video of their dance had been uploaded, and linked to their channel. It gained views fast, which didn't surprise either of the two girls. They didn't mind either, after all it was just a bit of fun. 

It was two weeks after the dance, and things between them had changed quite a bit. Their relationship had never been that innocent to begin with, but it had never been like this. It seemed that emotions were far more heightened then before. 

Amy had not expected Karma to tease her more than she usually did. 

Normally the red head would just distract her with kisses, that often led to an odd make out session or two. But it was nothing like this. 

Recently it seemed like Karma wanted more. When they made out now, Karma's hands would wander under Amy's top, tracing shapes on her stomach, or even raising higher up. 

All the touching was driving Amy crazy, and she didn't know how long she would be able to take it for, before she snapped. 

But something told her, that that was what Karma wanted. 

It had started the night after prom. It was almost like her friend had a fever, as she always seemed to have flushed cheeks around her. Amy had also noticed that Karma seemed to bite her lower lip a lot more, and stare at her lips far more than she usually did. 

She knew exactly what she needed. She needed someone to talk to about the things she was feeling, the emotions running through her head. She partly wanted to talk to Shane about it, but then again, she didn't want everyone at Hester knowing about her private life. 

Enough of it was on the internet already. 

Shane was a very good friend, but the boy couldn't help himself. He would obviously tell Liam first, and then it would all spill out of control. It wasn't like Shane was a malicious person, he was kind, but he often forget that everything had consequences. 

The only person she knew she could talk to, was Lauren. A girl that she had once hated with a passion, it's funny how so much could change in a few months. 

Lauren wouldn't judge her, not after all that had happened since she and Karma had gotten together. There was too much at stake. They were going to be family soon, so that had to count for something. 

She didn't know how she was going to start the conversation. How do you ask anyone advice on something this personal? She had no clue. 

She couldn't exactly go up to Lauren and say 'Hey Lauren, my girlfriend has been really touchy feely with me recently, and during our make out sessions, her hands wander. What does this all mean?' 

No, she could never ask it as blunt as that. Amy Raudenfeld would rather the ground swallow her up, then be that open and honest. 

Especially as that person wasn't going to be Karma. 

Anyway, she had an idea of what this was all about. She knew why Karma was acting like this. She just needed a second opinion on the matter.