Introduction

I've lived my whole life in Arizona. And I love it here. Yeah I might get made fun of but it's summer break and I'm gonna be a freshman. I hope high school is different than middle school. I was always labeled as a nerd even though I was never really smart I just got straight A's somehow.
I was always considered skinny in front of my family's eyes but always never skinny enough in my own eyes. I have dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes I'm 5 foot 6. I don't really have any friends other than Dany. I used to have a friend name Alexa but after she got her glow up, she became one of the popular girls and then never talked to me again. Except when saying mean things to me.
Dany on the other hand was loved by everyone she was a popular girl but never hung out with the other popular girls and instead hung out with me, the nerd that nobody liked. Dany is 5 foot 8, with black hair and green eyes. She is perfectly curvy and skinny at the same time. She's on all the sports teams while I just only play volleyball because the only thing that I'm actually decent in. We were both always considered smart because we were both in honors classes. But Dany is staying at our old school for high school. And I still don't know where to go. Until....