Chapter 3

*first day of school
I woke up at 6am to get ready for school. I showered and then blowdried my hair, I straighten my hair and put on some light make up; I decided to just put on foundation, concealer, mascara, and a nude lipstick. I then decided to wear some black ripped jeans and lace navy blue shirt. Victoria was wearing white ripped jeans, a maroon lace shirt, straightened hair and maroon lipstick.
"Are you ready? It's already 7:30." Victoria asked me as I grabbed my checkered black and white vans.
"Yeah. Are we going with the twins?" I asked.
"I'll text Ethan to double check." Victoria said. I wiggled my eyebrows at her.
"Stop doing that!" She said as she blush.
"Ha ha you like Ethan!!" I said taunting her.
"So what if I do! I know you like Grayson!!!" She said smirking.
"I do not!" I said making an overdramatic surprised face.
"Yes you do. That's why you're denying it!" Victoria said. And I blushed.
"Ok maybe a little!" I said blushing harder.
"I knew it." Victoria squealed at me.
"But it's not like there's anything I can do about it. He's way out of my league. And also we can't date! Victoria!" I said reminding her we aren't aloud to date yet.
"Well mom and dad said we can when we're 15! We turn 15 in January. We can wait until then. And don't say they're out of your league cause we look the same!" Victoria said.
"Whatever, did Ethan respond?" I asked her while trying to change the subject.
"As a matter of a fact. He did. Him, Grayson, and Cameron are waiting for us outside." Victoria said grabbing her backpack. "Let's go." I grabbed my backpack and we walked outside and there they were.
"Ready?" Cameron asked us. We all nodded nervously. We walked down the street and turned the corner and there was a huge high school. We all put on our lanyards with our student ID's and got our schedules.
"Let me see your schedule." Grayson said as I passed him my schedule. "Thank you." He said as he gave me a grin. "Ok so we all have the same schedule except Spanish. You and Victoria have 2nd level and me and Ethan are in 1st level." Grayson said handing me back my schedule.
"What period is your Spanish class?" Cameron asked us.
"6th period." Victoria responded.
"Cool I'm in that class too. Cause I didn't take Spanish in Freshman year." Cameron said. "But at least it worked out." She said smiling.
Just then the bell rang.
"See you guys later!" Cameron said as she walked to her group of friends. We started walking to our first period when I heard yelling.
"Ay Dolans did you finally trick people into hanging out with you? Or are you paying them?" Me and Victoria turned around to see some dick behind Ethan and Grayson yelling at them. They just put their heads down and kept walking. But as we all started walking this douchebag started talking again.
"Answer me when I'm fucking talking to you!" And then I saw Ethan on the floor with a cut on his cheek. And then Grayson was also on the floor with a bruse forming on his chin.
"What the fuck is your problem??!!" Victoria yelled at king douche.
"Oh hot stuff why are you waisting your time with these losers when you could be with me, while you're on your knees." He said disgustingly smirking.
"Never." Vic said as she spat next to him.
"That's not what you're gonna say when you're moaning my name." He said and winked at her. I gagged.
"Oh wow twins. How bout a threesome?" He said wiggling his eye brows.
"Shut the fuck up Jack." I heard Ethan say.
"What did you say? Coward!" Apparently his name is Jack, said.
"You fucking heard him douche!" Grayson said standing up tall, next to me.
"Oh so you do have a spine! That's hilarious." Jack said chuckling. Then out of nowhere 5 guys showed up.
"Boys, you know what to do. Just like middle school." Jack said whistling.
"What is wrong with you?" I snarled at Jack.
"Oh baby girl you might want to move. Wouldn't want your pretty little face to be ruined." He said grabbing my cheek. I slapped his hand.
"Try me. Bitch!" I said and knocked Jack out in one punch.
"Who else is up?" Victoria yelled at Jack's bitches. They all walked away and grabbed Jack. The people all around us stood shocked. Even Ethan and Grayson.
"What?" I asked Ethan and Grayson. "I said I got bullied, I never said I didn't fight back." I said as I winking at the shocked Grayson. We all walked in our first class, Algebra honors with Dr. Asshelment. He just handed out our 'Plans for Success' packets that we have to bring back tomorrow signed by our parents. Then the bell rang. Then was Art with Ms. Rose. We had the same packet but for Art attached with an envelope for our Art fee. Next is Health with Mr. Ken. Same friggin packet. Next was Map aka free period. So we played never have I ever.
"I'll go first. Never have I ever had a girlfriend." I said as Ethan and Grayson both put a finger down.
"Ok. My turn. Never have I ever had boobs." Ethan said.
"Hahaha jokes on you I don't have boobs." I said laughing.
"That's debatable." Grayson said poking my side.
"Fine." I sighed as me and Vic put a finger down.
"Never have I ever peed standing up." Vic said as Ethan and Grayson both put down a finger.
"Never have I ever gotten a period." Grayson said as Vic and I both put a finger down.
"Never have I ever made a Vine." I said and Ethan and Grayson put a finger down.
"Never have I ever had a boyfriend." Ethan said confidently. Nobody put a finger down.
"Wait really?" Grayson asked confused. We both nodded.
"Ok my turn. Never have I ever had an older sister." Vic said as me, Grayson, and Ethan all put a finger down. Ethan and Grayson both have 1 finger left, I have 2, and Victoria has 3.
"Never have I ever had a name that starts with a vowel." Grayson said. Ethan put his final finger down. And Ethan flipped Grayson off jokingly.
"Never have I ever had a middle name." I said as Grayson put his final finger down.
"Damn it!" Grayson said sarcastically.
"Never have I ever been blonde." Vic said and I put a finger down.
"Never have I ever been a brunette." I said smirking at Vic as she put a finger down.
"Never have I ever been on birth control." Victoria said as I gasped at her and put my final finger down. She gasped as she realized she said that as Ethan and Grayson we still sitting with us. I blushed deep red.
"My hormones are out of wack so to balance it out I'm on birth control." I explained to them as I blushed harder. They both sat in shock that Victoria would say that. But nodded in agreement at my explanation.
"Ok on a different note Victoria won!" I said excitedly.
"I would like to thank the academy. And also my lack of achieving anything in life." Vic said jokingly and then giggling afterwards. Then we all started laughing. Then the bell rang, time for Honors Science with Mr. Tom. And we got they same packet that we've been getting. Then the bell rang, for lunchtime. Thank god. We all were walking until we were stopped.
"Oh my gosh. Babe, I haven't seen you in so long!" This random plastic looking Barbie came up and grabbed Grayson and kissed him.
"Ashley. Leave me alone, you broke up with me." Grayson said pushing her off angrily.
"So what you've replaced me with this slut." Ashley said pointing at me.
"What did you call her?" Vic said harshly.
"Oh. I think you heard me." She said as she started to walk away with her heels clicking at each step.
"Don't call her that. We're just friends." Grayson yelled at her. And mumbled something under his breath.

Grayson's POV
Why would Ashley come out of nowhere and just kiss me. I don't want her anywhere near me. I was fuming.
"Ashley leave me alone, you broke up with me." I said angrily.
"So what you've replaced me with this slut." Ashley said pointing at Rosalina.
"What did you call her?" Victoria said angrily.
"Oh. I think you heard me." Ashley said as she started to walk away.
"Don't call her that. We're just friends... sadly." I mumbled the last part so no one would hear.