Chapter 10

I walked upstairs and went into my bathroom and put on a towel. I went into my room that's connected with my bathroom. I grabbed a pair of black Nike athletic shorts and a sports bra with a black crop top over it. I then walked out of my room and saw Victoria. We made eye contact and walked downstairs to our parents.
"Oh there you guys are. Ok let's go into the basement. I'll teach you how to transform there." My mom said as we headed towards the basement. We walked downstairs and my mom pulled out what looked like a blood pack.
"Ok this is pig's blood. It's the closest thing we can get to human, other than the real thing. It has the same effect as human and the same taste. But in this town there are no humans. And I know what you're thinking. Yes, the school you go to is for supernaturals. That's one of the reasons we moved here. Also Mr. Dolan is the Alfa of our pack. You're father is the omega. And I guess when you guys end up with Ethan and Grayson. You guys will be Luna." My mom explains to us.
"So how will we transform into vampires." Victoria asked.
"Well usually the smell of blood will force you to shift. But you must learn to control that urge. Because it can get you in some messed up encounters if you're not careful." My mom said cutting into the blood pack.
I felt my teeth grow. But this time it felt differently than when I transform into a werewolf. I look at my hands and my skin went from tan to an almost completely white color. I look over and see Victoria with bright red eyes and paler skin also. I look at my mom and she smiles. My mom showed me her fangs and her skin also became paler. She then held the blood pack right in front of my face.
"Resist the urge to drink it." My mom said sternly. I looked at it and back at my mom. She smiled. She then walked to Vic and did the same thing Vic also didn't drink it. My mom then threw me and Vic new blood packs.
"Now you can drink it." My mom said smiling. We both looked at each other. I sunk my fangs into the bad and sucked out all the blood. It tasted freaking amazing. I looked at my mom.
"Now think of your human form and calm yourselves." I did as I was told and I felt my fangs go back into my normal, flat, straight teeth. My mom clapped and ran to us and the three of us hugged.
"My babies are vampires and werewolves." She screamed in joy. My dad started walking down the stairs.
"Did I miss anything?" My dad asked smiling.
"Rolando! It's true they are hybrids!" My mom said happily.
"Well what's for dinner?" I said rubbing my stomach.
"Why don't we invite the Dolans over too?" Vic said.
"Ohhh Vic wants to see her boyfrienddd!" I said teasing her.
"Shut up. That way your boyfriend can come over too!" Victoria said teasing me back. I blushed. My parents looked at us.
"Boyfriends?" My dad asked.
"Mom. Dad. Grayson is my mate. We found that out today. So he asked me if I would be his girlfriend and I said yes. Cause at least that way we can like hangout and stuff." I explained. They then turned their gaze to Victoria.
"That's the same thing as me and Ethan." She said.
"Ok if you guys think you're mature enough. I see no problems with it. I mean it was written in the prophecy for them to be together." My mom said. And my dad nodded and smiled. "Plus I already invited them over. They'll be over in ten minutes." My dad said walking up the stairs.
"Thank you!" Me and Vic both said and walked upstairs. Me and Vic were just messing around playing card games. When the door bell rang.
"I'll get it!" Me and Victoria said at the same time. We opened the door to be greeted by the Dolans.
"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Dolan. My parents are in the kitchen." They both smiled at me and Vic and walked to the kitchen. I then turned to Grayson and hugged him.
"I missed you." I whispered in his ear.
"I did too babe." Grayson whispered back. That word gave me chills. The good kind.
"Hey Cam!" I said hugging her. "Thanks for the clothes earlier." I said.
"Oh no problem." She said and smiled.
"Ayy E what's up." I said hugging Ethan.
"The celling." He said.
"Smartass." Cameron said. We all laughed and walked into the kitchen.
"Oh by the way me and Vic can shift into our vampires. Wanna see?" I asked everyone. They all nodded. I concentrated on my teeth growing and my skin getting pale. I open my eyes and everyone looked amazed except for Vic and my mom. Vic was also in her vampire form. I looked at Grayson's glowing eyes and felt mine start to glow too. I look over at E and Vic and they're eyes are glowing too.
"Wow. They're growing up so fast." My dad said as he held my mom.
"They really are." Mr. Dolan said agreeing with my dad.
"Alright let's eat." Cameron said putting her hands together. We all laughed and me and Vic turned back to our human form. The rest of the night was pretty normal. We watched some movies and when the Dolans went back home I went to sleep.