Chapter 14

*6 months later
I woke up to my alarm blaring in my face. I woke up and realized it's Valentine's Day! Great my first Valentine's Day with a boyfriend that I love to the moon and back. I decided to put on a tight light pink long sleeve crop top with a red pencil skirt. I also have a high ponytail with my naturally beach wave blonde hair. I decided to do my make up. I put on; concealer, foundation, mascara, a winged eye liner, bronzer, blush, highlighter, and a red lip to match my skirt. I also put on a pair of black pumps. I also grabbed Grayson's gift. I got him a white Rolex with diamonds inside of it. I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs. As I got downstairs I saw Victoria open the door and hug someone. I got to the door and saw Vic hugging Ethan. And I see Cameron and my handsome boyfriend.
"Hi babe!" I said hugging Grayson he hugged me and lifted me up. As we pulled out of the hug I passionately kissed his plump soft lips. As we pulled away Grayson handed me red roses.
"Aww. Thank you babe!" I said hugging him. I walked into the kitchen and put the flowers into a vase with water.
"Here I also got you this." Grayson said as we started walking to school. I opened the box and saw a silver necklace with the letter 'G' on it with diamonds surrounding it.
"Oh my god I love it Gray!" I said. "Can you help me put it on?" I asked. Grayson reached behind my neck and clipped it on.
"Oh I got you something too!" I said handing him the box. He opened it and immediately smiled.
"You didn't have to Rose." Grayson said.
"But I wanted to." I said intertwining our fingers.
"Wow I feel more alone than ever!" Cam said. I walked to Cam and gave her a kiss on the check and a hug. "Ok I feel a little better now." She said jokingly.
I walked back to Grayson as we reached the school. He was wearing the watch I gave him and I'm wearing the necklace. I look over and see Victoria scarfing down chocolate I'm assuming Ethan gave her. And Ethan admiring the watch she got him.
We walked into school and it was going slow until eventually it's lunchtime. We got our lunches and sat down. I heard someone sit down next to me and next thing you know I feel lips on mine. But not Grayson's. I immediately pull away and slap the person that kissed me. I look at them and see... mother fucking Jack.
"What the fuck did I tell you about leaving me alone?" I said fuming.
"Oh please, like you didn't like it." He said putting his hand on my thigh. I slap it away. But he puts it back. Higher on my thigh. I get up and so does everyone else.
"Jack. LEAVE." I said.
"No." Jack said smirking.
"Jack leave me and my girlfriend the FUCK ALONE!" Grayson yelled.
"No. You don't deserve her." Jack said.
"What? And you do?" Grayson scoffed.
"We'll just wait til she sees your tiny dick. And she comes crawling to me. And she'll stay on her knees." Jack said smirking. Grayson punched Jack right in his nose. And it immediately started pouring out blood.
"What the FUCK DID I TELL YOU JACK??!!" Grayson yelled. Jack just stood there in shock, holding his nose.
"I ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION!!" Grayson yelled.
"To stay away from you and your girlfriend." Jack mumbled.
"Ok. NOW LEAVE." Grayson said. Jack slowly walked away towards his group of bitches. I looked back at Grayson and when he looked back at me his eyes softened. I wrapped my arms around is torso and hug him. He hugs me back and we stay like that for a few minutes. Until Grayson whispers in my ear,
"I have a surprise for you tonight princess." I got chills when he called me princess. I don't know what came over me but I said,
"I can't wait Baby boy." I could feel Grayson smirk as I blushed. We pulled away and kissed passionately. Then we sat down at our table and finished eating. The rest of the day flew by and before I knew it me, Grayson, Ethan, Victoria, and Cameron are all walking home. When we reached my house me and Grayson went in while Ethan, Victoria, and Cameron went to the Dolan's house. We set our stuff down at my house and sat down on the couch.
"Babeeeee I'm hungry." I complained.
"Ok let's go get food." Grayson said picking me up bridal style as we went to Mc. Donald's. I giggled the entire time as Grayson kept saying sweet things in my ear. We got to Mc. Donald's ate ate our food. It was perfect. And that was the best Valentines Day I've ever had.