Chapter 4

After that Ashley ordeal we sat down at a table in the corner of the cafeteria and got our lunches. When we sat down with our lunches we saw some one approaching our table. The twins both stiffened up. But I still can't tell who it is. Until he got close. Jack.
"Hey Dolans." Jack said smugly. He has a black eye too. Oops. Just kidding he deserves it.
"Jack if you're here to taunt us then you can leave right now." I said standing up to be at his level.
"Aww you didn't miss my taunting, babygirl?" Jack said as he put his hand on my cheek.
"No I didn't. And don't call me that." I said sitting down.
"Why not, babygirl." Jack said and grabbed my boob.
"Yo what the fuck Jack that's sexual assault!" Grayson said as he stormed up to Jack.
"Not if the slut liked it." Jack said and winked at me. I got up and kicked him in the balls as hard as I could and he fell down and curled into a ball.
"You're the one who's a man whore." I said angrily. Vic and Ethan both stood up and we walked out of the cafeteria.
"I can't stand that guy." Victoria said rolling had eyes.
"Do you guys ever stand up to him?" I asked Ethan and Grayson.
"Not really. Because he's popular and if he hates us, so does everybody else." Ethan explained.
"Why does he hate you guys?" I asked sounding confused.
"I think it's cause we have more followers on Vine than him. And that pisses him off." Grayson said shrugging his shoulders.
"That doesn't give him the excuse to make your lives hell." Victoria said sounding angry but also sad. Ethan put his hand on her shoulder and she slightly smiled.
"Is this how everyday is gonna go down?" I asked.
"Sadly. Probably. But I'm not sure cause you did kinda stand up to Jack. And no one has done that before. So this is all new stuff now." Grayson explained to me. All I could mutter was an 'oh'.
"But don't worry. Jack is a little bitch. So you don't really have to worry about him." Ethan said reassuringly.
"What was that Dolan?" I heard an angry sounding Jack say.
"You're. A. Little. Bitch." Ethan said back to him. We all stood in shock. Jack was about to swing until Victoria stood in between them.
"Stop. And walk away." She said sternly. Jack scoffed and walked away.
"Why can't he just take the hint and leave us alone?" I asked.
"I don't know but he's up to something. Jack doesn't just walk away from a fight. Or a potential one either." Grayson said sounding nervous. The bell rang and the last two classes went by quickly. We were all walking towards the gate to walk home.
"So you think you can just talk back to me and get away with it Dolan?!" I heard a furious Jack say from behind us.
"Jack can't you just leave us alone." I asked sassily.
"But then who would be there to dick you down when you want it so badly. Obviously not one of these pussies." Jack said pointing at Ethan and Grayson.
"Oh please Jack the only pussy here is you." Vic said standing tall. Jack bursted our laughing.
"Oh that's real cute baby girl. Have they told you about their pasts. Cause if you knew you obviously wouldn't be calling me a pussy." Jack said still laughing.
"Jack just leave us alone." Grayson said putting his hand in my lower back as we as we continued walking to the gate.
"Oh and let you guys have all the fun? I don't think so Dolans. Watch your backs and apparently watch your girls too." Jack said angrily as we continued to walk away.
"What an asshole." I said.
"You could say that again." Grayson said.
"What an asshole." I said again and started giggling. Then we all started laughing. Just at stupid things. We met up with Cameron and we all walked home telling jokes and getting to know one another better than before.