Chapter 8

Rosalina's POV
I look over at Victoria and she's in just as much shock. But then she looks at Ethan and it's as if that's all it took. She transformed too. She's a light grey wolf with bright red eyes. Not an evil looking red. But a beautiful one. I look over at Ethan and his orange eyes began to glow. I look over at Grayson to see him already looking at me. His eyes glowing a green color, and at the same time I could feel my eyes glowing too. We started to get closer. And as we were inches away I rubbed my neck on his. He curved his neck as we basically hugged with our necks. We pulled apart and Grayson got into his human form and right away I looked away as he put his pants on. He left for a couple moments and came back with two pairs of girl's short and two sports bras. I tilted my head in confusion.
"They're Cameron's." Grayson said and I immediately understood. Grayson walked me and Victoria to the bathroom as we tried to shift back.
"Just think of standing on two feet as a human." I could hear Ethan say from the other side of the door. I concentrated and I felt my self on two feet. I looked and saw Vic just as surprised as me. We got changed and walked out. Grayson and Ethan still weren't wearing shirts. Thankfully. We walked out and I could hear Grayson talking to Ethan.
"Dude I think Rose is my mate. My eyes only glow when I look at her." Grayson said excitedly.
"I'm happy for you bro." Ethan said patting his back.
"What about you and Victoria, I saw your guys' eyes glowing too." Gray said nudging Ethan. Ethan blushed.
"I don't know bro. She probably doesn't even like me like that." Ethan said blushing even harder.
"Of course I like you Ethan. Have you seen yourself. You're goofy, funny, and hot. I thought you didn't like me." Vic said walking towards Ethan. Ethan and Vic both blushed. And Ethan grabbed her cheeks and pressed his lips to hers. Gray just looked at me and blushed.
"What did you hear?" He said scratching the back of his neck nervously.
"Only the part where you said I'm your mate. And then everything after that." I said giggling. Gray blushed harder.
"Grayson I would be honored if I'm your mate." I said lifting his chin. His lips curled into the biggest smile and his eyes glowing.
"Really?!!" Grayson exclaimed.
"Of course!" I said hugging him. He pulled me into him and I put my face in the crook of his neck.
"Well on that subject... Victoria?" Ethan said while me and Grayson were still hugging.
"Yes Ethan?" Victoria asked her voice laced with excitement.
"Will you be my girlfriend? Cause I think you're my mate." Ethan asked nervously.
"Yes. Ethan I thought you'd never ask." Victoria said throwing herself in Ethan's arms. Me and Grayson pulled away and looked at them in awe. Ethan then lifted Victoria's head and pressed his lips to hers.
"Rosalina. Will you be my girlfriend?" Grayson asked as his eyes started to glow. I grabbed his face and pressed my lips to his. As we pulled away Graysons chuckled.
"I'll take that as a yes." Grayson said. And I started to blush. "You look so cute when you blush." Grayson said making me blush harder.
"So since you guys can now control yourselves to transforming. The next step is training to become stronger." Grayson explained to me and Vic.
"What do you mean train?" I asked with confusion laced in my voice.
"Train how to fight. Get up you endurance, get you stronger, and faster." Ethan explained.
"When are we gonna do this?" Victoria asked.
"Well we can start now if you want. We usually practice downstairs in the basement." Ethan explained and grabbed Victoria's arm. "I'll show you." And with that Grayson grabbed my arm and we went into the basement.
"I'll train you. And Ethan will train Vic." Grayson said, and we all nodded.