End of the World

Teresa blinked, looking around in confusion. She'd been talking with the Doctor and Rose in the console room, fully rested at last, when the light had claimed her once more and transported her here. Except, she wasn't quite sure where 'here' was. She appeared to be on a spaceship of some kind but she had no idea when or where.

Teresa wandered about, wondering where the Doctor was, when she came across an observation gallery and heard Rose's voice saying: "But what about the people?"

She walked into the gallery, spotting the Ninth Doctor and Rose standing by the windows just as the Ninth Doctor replied: "It's empty. They're all gone. No one left."

"Just me, then." Rose said forlornly and Teresa called: "Not quite."

The two turned around in alarm, and Teresa was a little surprised, amused, and hurt to see the Doctor eyeing her suspiciously while Rose was looking surprised to see her.

"Terry?" Rose asked and the girl nodded, smiling.

"Hello, Rose. So we've met?" Teresa asked as she hugged the blonde girl, and Rose replied in a confused tone: "Of course we have, it's how I ended up here ain't it?"

"Right, so how come you're here?" The Doctor asked Teresa sharply and she turned to him in surprise at his tone.

"I arrived like I normally do. You do know me right? I'm guessing we've met me since Rose knows me, although this is my first time meeting this you." Teresa replied, confused.

He glared at her as he snapped: "I don't know you, and you almost got me killed last time so I don't think I want to know you."

She stared at him in surprise, but they were interrupted as a blue-skinned man walked in and called to them sharply: "Who the hell are you?"

"Oh, that's nice, thanks." The Doctor said to the man sarcastically, and the Steward said sternly: "But how did you get in? This is a maximum hospitality zone. The guests have disembarked. They're on their way any second now."

"That's me." The Doctor interrupted quickly. "I'm a guest. Look, I've got an invitation."

He held up his psychic paper and the Steward peered at it as the Doctor said proudly: "Look. There, you see? It's fine, you see? The Doctor and his assistants. I'm the Doctor, and these are my assistants, Rose Tyler and... Terry Storm." He said it so grudgingly that Teresa had to snort.

She was used to the Doctor being very friendly with her, but she realized this was probably very early in his timeline that he'd seen her. And if Ten's reaction on the show to River was anything to go by, the Doctor was terrified of anyone from his future and he hated having someone around who knew more than him. But she noticed he'd remembered her full name- she must've told it to him- so at least he didn't completely hate her. He just didn't like her and what she was.

The Doctor prompted the Steward: "Is that all right?"

Rose was looking confused, but the Steward said easily: "Well, obviously. Apologies, et cetera. If you're on board, we'd better start. Enjoy."

He walked off, and the Doctor explained to the girls: "The paper's slightly psychic. It shows them whatever I want them to see. Saves a lot of time."

"He's blue." Rose pointed out, and the Doctor replied in an annoyed tone: "Yeah."

"What else would he be?" Teresa interjected quickly. Apparently this Doctor wasn't friendly with Rose, either. Rose replied just as quickly: "Okay."

The Steward called from his lecturn: "We have in attendance the Doctor and his assistants, Rose Tyler and Terry Storm. Thank you. All staff to their positions." They watched in amusement as a lot of small people in helmets ran about, getting ready, and the Steward called sternly: "Hurry, now, thank you. Quick as we can. Come along, come along."