Cold War

Teresa woke up the next day, blinking sleepily. She remembered everything and was rather embarrassed to have been drunk from what had been really very low levels of alcohol. But she'd always been rather weak with alcohol, and was comforted that at least she hadn't done anything too embarrassing.

Although, she cringed when remembering how she said she liked his chin and that he had pretty eyes. She still wasn't sure why he and Clara had reacted the way they had to her last comment though. The Doctor had quickly pulled her inside and sent her to bed while Clara continued to howl with laughter. It was most confusing.

She quickly got dressed and headed back to the console room to find the Doctor chatting away with Clara. He spotted her immediately and called excitedly: "We were thinking the moon next, maybe Las Vegas though. What do you think?"

Teresa smiled, but Clara interrupted before she could reply: "I want to go to Las Vegas, but he wants to go to the moon. Thought you should know."

The Doctor made a face and Teresa laughed.

"Well, I don't mind either..." The blonde replied as she joined them.

Clara quickly latched onto her arm as she whined: "But he'll do whatever you say. What do you say, why not go see the showgirls and the nightlife, and the fountain show! Fire show, fountain show, what do you say?"

Teresa laughed as she thought about it.

"I guess it sounds fun." She admitted and Clara beamed. The Doctor pouted as Clara dashed off to get ready, and Teresa giggled as she patted his cheek.

"Come on, you." She teased. "I think Clara just wanted to see a bit of home again. And I wouldn't mind seeing Las Vegas myself."

The Doctor muttered incoherent words under his breath sulkily. He knew exactly why Clara was insisting Las Vegas- after Teresa's slightly drunken behaviour yesterday, the companion was extremely determined and excited to take the girl to see the casinos with her and ultimately get the younger girl drunk.

But Clara was right- if his Terry also wanted to go, he couldn't protest. He'd try to give her the world if she wanted (not that she ever would) and he certainly wasn't going to protest against a measly wish to see Earth's most famous resort town.

So with a sigh, but a small smile and wink at her, he began to set their course as Clara returned stormily.

"Where is the closet?" She shouted at the Tardis, making both the Doctor and Teresa glance at her, the Doctor guiltily and Teresa amusedly.

"Er..." The Doctor began, but Teresa walked up to the fuming brunette and, linking arms, said: "Come on, I'll show you. Sexy!"

She scolded lightly and they walked off down the corridor as the Doctor half soothed, half scolded the Tardis behind them. Although it was more soothing than scolding.

But Teresa was satisfied as she opened the door to the closet immediately, and she said kindly: "Thank you, Sexy. Try be nicer to poor Clara."

The Tardis hummed, though it sounded more reluctant than agreeing, while Clara rolled her eyes.

"Honestly, why me?" Clara grumbled and Teresa could only chuckle.

"Sorry, but I don't think it'll be forever..." Teresa told the girl kindly, while wondering why exactly the Tardis didn't like Clara. It had never been explained and she'd missed the last episode when it would've been (probably) revealed.

"She liked you straight away. Although, I suppose that's not a surprise given who you are." Clara muttered and Teresa nodded.

"Well, I'm connected to the Doctor's time stream. It would be rather difficult if the Tardis and I had a rocky relationship." Teresa conceded. Clara shook her head but didn't comment any further as she pulled out a shimmery blue dress and silver heels to match.