0 // prologue

Reassurance

After a failed suicide attempt, Park Jimin wants to change himself. Hurting the people around him was never his intention, but his own thoughts always got the best of him. With a mind full of insecurities, doubt and hate towards himself what he needs is an angel to save him.

In comes Min Yoongi, someone who seems to have everything sorted out. Jimin helps this stranger, and in return, Yoongi wants to show him that loving yourself isn't as hard as it seems.

Join these two dorks on an adventure full of tears, banter, bad puns, self-discovery, amazing friends and smiles.

Welcome to Reassurance, before you start I would just like to give a couple of warnings. If you don't want any spoilers at all you may skip these trigger warnings.

// This story contains touchy subjects like suicide, depression, anxiety and psychological self-harm. If you are not comfortable with this please don't read it, my intention isn't to hurt anyone and I don't want people to feel bad.

// This story is not a romanticization of suicide, far from that. Just because this contains suicide, it does not mean it promotes it.

// This story contains a character with depression. The mental illness is based on my own personal experience with it. Just because you haven't experienced it in the same way the character has, doesn't mean it's an inaccurate representation. Not everyone experienced depression in the same way and not everyone has the same symptoms.

// This story contains a lot of fucking swearing. Sorry not sorry  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but that's the way I enjoy expressing myself and if you don't like it you may leave.

// This story contains seven characters based on the members of BTS. I don't intend to slander any of their names. Anything that happens in my story is in no way real and is purely fiction.

// This story may end up containing smut, though it is not certain. The sexual scenes will not add to the storyline so you may skip them if you do not like reading it.

// This story contains fanarts that aren't done by me at the beginning of each chapter. I have permission from the artist to use them and I credit them at the end of the chapter. If you would like to check out their other artwork, that would be amazing. Thank you to each and every one of them that allowed me to use their drawings.

// This story is hella lit so if your heart can't take it, oopsie doopsie. *dabs*

If there are any scenes of violence or anything that could cause distress to the reader that hasn't been listed above, at the beginning of the chapter I will put a trigger warning. I'm sorry if it causes a spoiler but there are people that get mental breakdowns at the mention of some of these things and I ain't about to hurt people.

Now that that's over, please enjoy this story. I know it's not perfect but please don't judge me too hard.

The amazing cover was made by the cutest author on Wattpad wvjoon. Please show her love ♡ She deserve more love than she gets because she's so uwu.