Morning Light (jimmy page)

You've been awake for quite sometime now, but you hadn't managed to get up and prepare for the day ahead.

Instead you lay in bed across from Jimmy who was still asleep. His arms were still lazily wrapped around you.

The bed sheets covered both of your bare, exposed bodies, prior from the heated night before.

While watching him breathe in and out, you ran one of your hands over his cheek. His fair skin was soft with a bit of stubble. You then ran your fingers through his smooth, long dark hair, wrapping one of them in a few curls.

The morning light coming in through the window illuminated Jimmy's face perfectly. His lips were parted slightly and you could hear him sigh quietly each breath.

You were amazed that this was the man you had married only a few months ago. The two of you were still madly in love and couldn't keep your hands off each other.

As you ran your fingers through his hair again and whispered to him quietly, "You look so beautiful while you're asleep. How did I get so lucky with a husband like you?"

It seemed to you as if he smiled a little, but you couldn't tell for sure.

You kissed his lips softly, they tasted sweeter than you remembered from the dazed night before.

You slowly unhooked yourself from his loose embrace and got up from the bed.

You crept over the the window and opened the blinds so the sun could shine in even more.

"You look gorgeous in that light," a soft voice said behind you.

You jumped slightly and covered yourself.

"Don't hide yourself Y/N. As if I have never seen your beautiful body before," He grinned.

"Come back to bed," Jimmy put one arm out to you and you walked back to him, uncovering your body, he gave a warm smile when you did.

"I didn't think you were awake," you said crawling back into bed with him.

"Of course I was," he said, wrapping his arms around you tightly, "I'm always awake before you darling. Anyways, I love it when you play with my hair and whisper those lovely things to me."

You gave him another kiss and this time he gave you one back.

"I could lay with you here all day," you said quietly, looking into his beautiful green eyes.

"So why don't we?"

"What about the guys? Aren't you recording today?"

"They can wait," he said, nuzzling into your neck and kissing it slowly, "Besides, I'd rather be with you my love."

-
-
-
(My first 'Imagine' ?? 🤔🌼 Not that long, but whatever💕)