Beatles (first 'i love you')

John:

The first time John said "I love you" to you was after his mother, Julia's death.

~*~*~

You knocked on John's house door a few times, and each time there was no answer. You became worried since he wasn't with any of his friends, and they all said they didn't know where he was.

You peaked inside the window, only a few lights were on, besides that it was very dark.

You took it upon yourself and decided to go inside. The door was never unlocked, so you went in easily.

"John?" You called.

No reply.

"John?" You said a bit louder.

Still nothing.

You walked around the main floor, no one was around, even Mimi. You then walked upstairs to see if John was in his room.

You turned the corner and looked into his room, and luckily there he was.

He was curled up on his bed, and he seemed to be crying.

This was the first time you've ever seen him cry.

"Johnny? What's wrong?" You were concerned.

"Nothing..." he sniffed, "Just go home."

You said down on the edge of the bed next to him.

"Please tell me John," you said softly.

"My mother's dead," he blurted out.

'What?' you thought. John had just really started to know her and like her. Now she was dead?

"I'm sorry..." you said, running your hand though his soft hair.

John then turned to you and laid his head on your lap, which took you by surprise.

"It seems like I just met her. Now she's gone..." he cried lightly.

"I know," you replied, still playing with his hair, "It'll be okay baby."

The thing he said next took you even more by surprise.

"I love you Y/N," he said quietly.

You were taken back slightly. He never said 'I Love You' to anyone. He had never even said it to his mother, let alone Mimi either. You had to be someone really, really special to John for him to say that to you. You needed to have his full trust.

"I love you too," you replied, leaning down to kiss him on his forehead.