Don't Be Sorry (jimmy page)

You slowly walked out of the hospital, sniffling and wiping tears away.

You had just finished sitting in the hospital room sobbing for nearly 20 minutes.

You had found out that you had officially had a miscarriage.

You were about 2 months into your pregnancy, and a few hours ago you went to the bathroom and immediately saw blood. You were hoping that it wasnt quite true that you could have a miscarriage, but you were wrong.

You drove back home in a daze and could only imagine what Jimmy's reaction would be when he found out.

The guys were off at Headley Grange, about 3 hours away from yours and Jimmy's house. They were off recording their new album.

You cried just at the thought of Jimmy hearing the news. He was so excited to be a father and you loved the happiness on his face when you told him you were pregnant.

What would he think?

*~*~*

You sat in the dark living room, with only one lamp on, listening to records, drinking some tea and crying.

You heard the shudder of the second side of the record come to a stop. You slowly got up from your seat and decided to get ready for bed.

You made your way into your bedroom bathroom and combed your hair ever so slowly. Everything just felt so slow and quiet...

You looked at yourself in the mirror, seeing your bloodshot eyes and reddened face.

What had you done to have this come upon you? Karma perhaps?

You slowly took off your clothes, exposing yourself in your underwear and bra. You looked at yourself disgusted at what you saw. You wiped away the smudged mascara under your eyes.

"Y/N," you heard a soft, but familiar voice behind you.

You saw your husband standing in the doorway behind you in the mirror with a somber look on his face.

"Jimmy," you exclaimed, "Why are you home?!"

Jimmy stepped towards you and suddenly grabbed you and held you tightly in his arms.

"Y/N, your mother called me and told me what happened..." he whispered.

After that you completely broke down in Jimmy's arms and began crying once more. Tears you didn't know you still had after this long day.

"Shh, shh," he cooed, sitting the both of you on the bathroom floor.

You curled up and laid your head in his lap, still balling your eyes out.

Jimmy rested his hand on your head, stroking your hair softly. You knew he was crying as well, as you heard quiet sniffles every so often.

After a few minutes you slowly sat back up and looked at Jimmy.

"Are you mad?" You successfully choked out.

He shook his head 'no' and took your face in his two hands.

"I would never be mad at you baby," he said, wiping your tears away with his thumbs.

"I'm so sorry James. I know how much you wanted to be a father-"

He stopped you right there.

"Don't say sorry. Don't you dare think this is your fault. You can't blame yourself for something like this," he said.

"You were so excited," you exclaimed, beginning to cry again.

"We can always try again," he said to you, "Whenever you're ready. Okay?"

You nodded your head.

"Now let's get you to bed," Jimmy said. He slowly pick you up from the floor and carried you to the bed and placed you down gently.

Jimmy undressed himself and climbed into bed with you, covering yourselves with the sheets.

Jimmy pulled you close to him and wrapped his arms around you tightly. Lovingly.

"I love you," he whispered, so quietly you could barely hear it.

"I love you so much," you replied, and difted off to sleep.

-
-
-
...😪