Flowers (brian jones)

I'd first off like to thank you guys for 10k reads on this!!! Thank you so much!!💞😪💜

-

1963

You clutched a single rose to your chest and turned the corner of her apartment complex hallway.

You were going to Y/N's apartment, where she had wanted you to meet her after the show that night. It was nearly 2AM now. Hopefully she'd still be awake.

You came upon her door and sighed, trying to build up the confidence to knock.

You had met Y/N a few months ago, through Mick and Keith since they went to school with her. And over the past few months the two of you have gotten close and became really good friends.

But tonight you wanted to ask her out.

You stood up tall and knocked on the door. You held the rose behind your back.

Within a few seconds Y/N opened the door.

"Brian," she said smiling, "I was beginning to think you would never come."

"I just got a little hung up at the pub," you replied, walking into the apartment.

"What've you got there?" Y/N asked, pointing behind your back.

"Oh this?" You said, showing the flower to her, "This is for you."

You handed the rose to her and she took it from you, smelling it.

"How sweet Brian," she said, standing up on her tip-toes to kiss your cheek. You felt your face flush with red instantly.

Y/N quickly filled up a vase with water and put the rose in it.

"I think a movie is still playing on television. Want to watch it?" She asked.

You nodded and agreed.

You weren't so sure when you should ask her to be your girlfriend.

Y/N turned almost every light off except a dim one in the corner. She then sat down next to you on the couch.

"You seem off tonight, Brian. Is everything alright?" She asked, looking at you.

"Just tired that's all," you replied, though you were feeling your eyes becoming heavier.

She nodded and curled up next to you, resting her head on your shoulder. You subtly put your arm around her as well.

Within a few minutes of focusing on the TV, you felt your eyes close and you couldn't even try to open them again...

~*~*~

"Brian..." you felt someone shake you lightly.

"Brian," they said again.

You opened your eyes to their voice and saw Y/N standing over you. You had fallen asleep.

"Whoa, what time is it?" You asked.

"3:30."

You sat up quickly and rubbed your eyes, "I better get going." You said, standing up heading for the door.

"Brian, let's just get you to bed," Y/N said, turning you back around.

God you were so tired.

Y/N put her arm around your shoulder and led you to her bedroom. She took your coat and hung it up on a chair.

"Now get yourself comfortable and get into bed," she said, heading into the bathroom to get herself ready.

You slowly took off your shoes, then your pants, but decided to keep your shirt on as well as your boxers of course. You then climbed into bed and pulled the covers over yourself and waited for Y/N.

Soon enough she came out of the bathroom with her hair down, in only her bra and underwear.

You gazed at her and admired how beautiful she was in the dimly lit room.

She clicked off the lamp and climbed into bed next to you.

"Goodnight Brian," she said, rolling over to face away from you.

"Y/N..." you said quietly.

She turned her head and looked at you, "Yes?"

"You look beautiful," you said daringly.

"Thank you," she replied smiling.

She turned her body back towards you and scooted closer to you.

"Can I ask you something?" You said.

"Of course Brain,' she reached out and pushed a few hairs out of your eyes. You loved her touch.

"Will you be my girl?" You finally asked.

You saw her smile, "Yes."

"You don't even know how long I've been wanting to ask you that," you sighed in relief.

"You don't know how long I've wanted you to ask me," she replied.

"Oh really?"

"Since the first time I saw you playing onstage with Mick and Keith. With your beautiful blonde hair..." Y/N said touching it again.

You just smiled and enjoyed this moment. You studied her face while she played with your hair.

"Now go to sleep Brian..." she said soothingly.

You carefully pulled Y/N close to you and put your arm around her waist. She laid her head on your chest.

"Goodnight," she said again.

"Goonight..." you replied, already dozing off.

-
-
-
Thanks again for 10k!💙
Go follow me on Instagram @mystery.tour✌💕

Brian's a baby😪