Back Home (jimmy page)

1973   -   smut

You had been waiting all day for Jimmy to get home from his American tour. He had been gone for about a month, and you were so excited for him to get back home.

It was nearly 10:30 pm when Jimmy's chauffeur finally dropped him off at the end of your driveway. You scurried out the front door to meet him at the car with his luggage.  "Jimmy!" You exclaimed, quickly pulling him into a warm hug. "Hey baby," he replied, kissing your lips.

The two walked into the house with Jimmy's bags and sat down on the couch together. Your husband laid his head on your lap while you looked down at him, playing with his hair softly. "Tired?" You whispered to him. He nodded. "I missed you," he said. "I probably missed you more. All alone in this house, it gets quite boring." Jimmy smiled.

"Do you want me to get you anything," you asked, wrapping one of his brown curls around your finger. He shook his head 'no'. "Something to eat maybe?"

"Not hungry," he replied. "Could I draw you a bath? It may relax you a bit," you offered. "Y'know, that may be nice," he agreed. You got up from the couch and headed to the bathroom, turning the bathtub faucet on, and feeling the warm water rush out. Soon enough the tub filled up and you called for Jimmy. "I'll go get you some tea," you said, kissing his cheek.

~*~*~

You made you way back into the bathroom with the cup of tea. Jimmy was in the bath, looking as peaceful as ever, his eyes settled closed. You kneeled down next to the bath. "Here you go," you said, placing the tea on the edge of the bathtub. As you got up to leave, Jimmy grabbed your wrist, the soapy warm water running down your hand. "Oh, won't you join me Y/N?" He asked you sensually, "please?"

You looked at him and laughed a little. "Would my wife please join me?" he asked. You contemplated for a moment. "Fine," you gave in. He grinned at your response. You stood up and began to undress yourself, taking off your shirt and removing your pants, kicking them off to the side. Jimmy stared at you intently, not for one second taking his eyes off of you. You felt embarrassed undressing yourself in front of Jimmy, this type of thing always happened in the heat of the moment, when Jimmy wasn't just staring at you.

"Come on now," Jimmy said, "nothing to be afraid of. Its only me." You slowly undid your bra and slipped off your panties, quickly making yourself blush in Jimmy's gaze. "Theres my beautiful girl, c'mere," Jimmy held his hand out to you. You stepped into the bath and sat yourself down in between Jimmy's legs, slowly leaning back into his chest. Jimmy automatically wrapped his arms tightly around your waist, placing tiny kisses across your shoulders and up to your neck. "Jimmy, you should be relaxing right now. You've had such a long day and-"

"Shhh, Y/N. Just let me make you feel good, it's all I ask..." he trailed off. Jimmy's hands roamed your body, touching you in all the right places. His large hands cupped your breasts, his mouth still sucking on your neck, without a doubt leaving a hickey. "James-" you gasped, you had almost forgotten his touch, it had been so long. "I missed you so much," he said, his hand slowly making it's way downward, "I've missed your body, and your taste..."

Your whole body tensed as his whispered into your ear, his hot breath spreading onto your neck. His fingers ran circles around you, swiftly entering his fingers inside. You couldn't help but let out a long moan, as this sensation felt like it was brand new. You felt Jimmy begin to harden agaisnt your backside. "Say my name," he gritted through his teeth. "James!" You breathed out, your eyes fluttering closed. Jimmy groaned in response, his cock hardened even more at the pressure created between you two.

"Turn around," he demanded. You did as told, quickly turning your body to face Jimmy. You placed your hands on Jimmy's shoulders, as he grabbed your waist. You aligned yourself over him, slowly sinking onto his length. Jimmy moaned lowly as you sunk onto him, beginning to grind himself upwards as well. "God," you spit out. You felt yourself build up quickly, but you didnt want to let yourself go just yet.

Jimmy's hold on you hardened, his fingers gripped to your hips, probably leaving a mark. You bounced up and down faster, seeing Jimmy shut his eyes tightly made you smile secretly.

"Just- a little more..." Jimmy groaned heavily. He pulled you down on him harshly, keeping himself deep inside you for a few seconds. "Jimmy!" You moaned at the pressure, releasing not even seconds later. "A little more..." Jimmy exclaimed. You clenched yourself around Jimmy, and that's all it took, before you felt his warm liquid fill you.

The two of you remained in that position for a few moments more, out of breath. You slowly unhooked yourself from Jimmy's grasp and kissed his forehead softly before exiting the bath. You wrapped a towel around your wet body and stepped out of the bathroom. "Join me in bed?" You asked. Jimmy's eyes darkened once again at that offer.

-
-
-
Y'all, Jimmy Page really owns me 👁👄👁