Little Girl (liam gallagher)

Here you were, like old times, sitting with Liam on the park swings. You and Liam had come here all the time when you were children and teenagers.

Liam had just gotten back from a few gigs across Europe. Oasis was really getting big now and you were beyond proud of them. It was just a matter of time before the band got booked for concerts outside of Europe, maybe even to the United States.

You were suprised when Liam rang you, well, he rang your old house, you mother had to relay him your new number. You had gotten your own place only about 6 months ago. Once Liam got a hold of you he asked you to meet him, and you knew exactly where. 

You hadn't seen Liam in a few years, as you had been caught up with school and he'd been busy starting a band.

Walking into the park you saw Liam already sitting on his swing, waiting for you. Though it was dark outside, you could tell he looked older. He looked more mature, at least physically. You could never forget that troublemaker school boy.

"Gallagher," you remarked, walking up. Liam perked up and saw you, a grin forming on his face.

"You're late," he replied, in his memorable thick accent.

You raised an eyebrow looking at your watch. "Midnight sharp. It seems as you're early. That's a first."

"Already being ridiculed am I, Y/N?" Liam said. He got up from the swing to greet you. You were suprised on how much taller he had gotten in the past few years. You embraced him in a tight hug and then sat down in the swings.

"So," you said smiling, "Did you miss me?"

"Miss someone being on my ass 24/7?" He sneered, "Not really."

"I'm sure Noel did that in my place," you replied. He rolled his eyes. "Don't even get me fucking started Y/N, he's a whole 'nother story." You chuckled a little.

"But did you miss me?" He asked.

"Of course I did Liam. I never had anyone to mock or tease. It got boring sometimes."

You looked over at him and his bright blue eyes you could still see in the dark. He was looking down at his feet, smiling ear to ear. You had missed this greatly. The two of you always came here to share late night secrets, or to hear Liam rant on and on about Noel.

"You haven't changed a bit," Liam said, looking back up at you.

"I'm not the same little girl from grade school," you replied.

"But you are," he said softly. You felt your cheeks burn that instant. You had never felt this way with Liam, but it was strangely comfortable. You couldn't get over how beautiful he had become and what he had grown into.

Liam held his hand out to you and you reached out yours as well. Your fingers interlocked and it felt so ... normal.

"Where did this come from?" You questioned.

"You're making it seem as if I've never felt this way. I've always fancied you Y/N, didn't you know?"

"I didn't," you laughed, "You're probably just having withdrawals from all the pretty girls you see at your gigs."

Liam pulled his swing closer to yours and looked into your eyes, and without saying anything else, he kissed you. His lips were so soft and warm, you got butterflies instantly.

He pulled out the kiss with a relieved sigh. "I've wanted to do that for a while."

"And I think I want you to do it again," you replied. Liam grinned cheekily and leaned in for one, or two, more.

-
-
-
Bruv, how much I LOVE this man👁👄👁 Still waiting for this whore to reply to me on Twitter but whatever😤
(This was a little shitty but I just felt like writing something FOR ONCE)