Jealous? (jimmy page)

*smut...*

"Can you zip this up for me?" You asked, holding your hair as you turned your back to Jimmy. The two of you were getting ready for a party with the rest of the band and some other friends.

Jimmy stood behind you and looked at you from the mirror. Before zipping up the back of your dress, Jimmy ran his hand up and down the line of your back. "We could just stay here," he whispered in your ear, pulling you closer to him.

"James," you laughed, "You were looking forward to this party. We are going. Now please zip my dress." He rolled his eyes and without further argument he zipped up the back of your dress. He kissed your bare shoulder and looked at you once again with his green eyes, "you're gorgeous."

"Are you already drunk?" You said cheekily.

"Can't you ever just accept my compliments? You always try to deny them," he said stepping away from you. "I'm just not good at taking compliments Jimmy, don't take it too seriously alright?"

"We should really be going," Jimmy said, looking at his watch. You fixed your hair quickly once again, then you ran your finger under your lips to clean up your red lipstick.

~*~*~

"Did Jimmy ever tell you about our shenanigans in Australia?" Robert said to you. All of you were sitting around a big table, sharing funny stories of the band on tour.

"I've never heard anything about Australia," you said, cocking your eyebrow towards Jimmy. Jimmy covered his face with his hands, already laughing at the story.

"Anyways, anyways," Robert continued, "Setting; Australia, 1972. Every single place in town closed at about 9PM. We were bored out of our minds in our hotel room. Jimmy, want to share the rest?"

"You're doing great Robert, finish it off," Jimmy replied, still laughing, waiting for the rest of the story to be told.

"Well, all of us simply decided to superglue everything to the ceiling. Chairs, tables, spoons, forks, anything you could possibly find in the hotel room. Imagine the maid walking in there after we left!" Robert could barely get his story out he was laughing too much.

"What about that time in Seattle, where we threw 5 televisions out the window?" Bonzo chimed in laughing, "Or even better, the whipped cream story."

"We will absolutely not talk about that," Jimmy exclaimed.

"The whipped cream story?" You asked amused.

"No, no, no," Jimmy said shaking his head, "I think our stories end right there Bonzo."

"I tried Y/N," Bonzo replied.

After a while all of you began making conversation with each other, with the help of some alcohol every so often.

"You look great tonight Y/N," Robert said to you. He was already slightly buzzed.

"Thank you Robert," you replied with a laugh. You had been told by John Paul Jones that when you first met the band both Jimmy and Robert had a crush on you. Eventually Jimmy made the first move, but you didn't think Robert quite got over you, you still remained very good friends though.