Birthday Surprise? (robert plant)

1969

(some smut at the beginning)

You slowly awoke from your sleep from a tingling sensation that ran all throughout your body. You were confused for a moment, but were quickly jolted wide awake from the best feeling you've experienced in weeks.

"You're awake?" You heard a low voice mumble.

You looked down beneath you and saw Robert, with his head between your legs. You squirmed with anticipation from his hot breaths against the inside of your thigh.

"I thought you weren't going to be home for a couple more days," you managed to spit out. He and the band had been away at the recording studio recording a new album for a couple weeks.

Robert kissed all along your thighs, teasing you as much as he could. "I wouldn't miss your birthday," he replied, slowly entering his tongue inside of you. You gasped at the impact and let out a long moan. You felt yourself reach to grab Robert's curly hair, pulling him further into you, he chuckled at the motion. You felt your legs tense up and your toes curl.

"Oh my god," you said, suddenly feeling a different sensation take you over.

"C'mon baby," Robert said, still going.

"Robert stop!" you said, pulling away from him.

"What?" Robert questioned, grabbing your thighs to pull you back.

You pushed down on his shoulders, "stop!" You hopped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom covering your mouth, quickly kneeling down in front of the toilet to throw up.

You heard Robert enter the bathroom, "are you alright Y/N?"

You nodded, "can you please just go downstairs? I don't want you seeing me throw up." You said, brushing your hair away from your face. Robert refused and sat down next to you. You felt his hand on your back running up and down your spine as you threw up once more.

"This has been happening every morning for like the past week!" You exclaimed.

"What do you think is wrong?" Robert asked.

"I don't know..." you said, trailing off, soon enough realizing what was happening. You slowly got up from the ground and began rummaging through the bathroom cabinet.

"What are you doing?" He asked, standing up behind you.

"Here it is," you whispered to yourself. You grabbed a small box from the way back of the cabinet.

A pregnancy test.

You had bought this a couple months ago when you had a slight pregnancy scare, which came back negative, but you hadn't told Robert, so you hid the box.

"What is that?" Robert asked, taking the box out of your hands. He slowly read the words on the box and looked back at you. You were scared of what his reaction might be.

"Really?" He said suprised, "Seriously?! You're pregnant?!"

"I dont know yet genius!" You replied, grabbing the box back.

You took out one of the sticks and looked back at Robert, "can you please leave the bathroom?" You said aggravated.

"Well damn, I guess so," he said, closing the bathroom door behind him. You had accidentally snapped at Robert, but you were beyond nervous to take this pregnancy test. Your hands shook slightly as you tried to pee on the pregnancy test. Once you finished, you stepped back into the bedroom.

Robert was sitting on the end of the bed with his face in his hands, he looked up at you quickly when you entered the room. "So?" He asked.

"We have to wait a few minutes to find out," you said, holding the stick up to him.

"Come here," Robert said, patting the bed next to him. You plopped down on the bed next to him and put your head on his shoulder. The both of you sat in silence as you waited.

"Should we look?" You asked, after a few minutes passed by. He nodded. "Alright, 2 lines for positive, 1 line for negative."

You held Robert's hand as you flipped the pregnancy test over, immediately revealing 2 lines.

Robert immediately pulled you close to him in an embrace.

"I want you to know I love you," he whispered in your ear, "And though I'm not fully ready to be a dad, I'm beyond happy to have a baby with you."

You felt emotions suddenly rush into you, happy emotions, and you felt your eyes start to well up with tears.

Robert took your face in his hands and kissed you so tenderly.

"I didn't know I'd be this happy," you said to him smiling.

"Oh my god," he sighed with a laugh, "I can't wait! I'm gonna be a dad!"

"This was the best birthday gift ever!" You exclaimed, hugging Robert once more.

-
-
-

I didn't know how to end it, so that's the end. Rip my writing skills.