Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

YY

She's trapped. She couldn't believe what is happening. She looked up and saw Wang He Di's intense stare. She had to lean on the wall or her knees will give out.

"Wha...what are you doing?" She said, her voice shaking.

Instinctively, she put her arms around herself like bracing for an attack.

Didi noticed her move and snickered.

"What the heck are you doing Shen Yue?"

"Just one wrong move Wang He Di, I swear, you will have to give up on your dream of having triplets."

"Well, that will be a shame, especially for you."

She blushed. She has an idea on what is about to happen but the thought cannot seem to prepare her on what to do.

Her mind is in shambles.

She's not ready for this.

"Shen Yue"

"What is it?! Just get to the point Didi! Why did you drag me here?!"

She heard him sigh.

"Damn. How dense are you, woman?"

"Wang He Di, I swear..." she is losing her patience again.

How many times have Didi pushed the right buttons to set her off?

"I like you."

"What?!"

"You heard me, I won't repeat it again."

——————————
DD

I said it. At LONG LAST, I said it.

But this woman doesn't seem to get it. I swear, I am itching to hit someone on the face.
Not her, but someone.

Where the fuck is Xi Ze?

"You heard me, I won't repeat it again."

I am losing my patience but damn, having her here with me in this cramped space isn't so bad.

"Are you sure?" He heard her say while looking up at him, she is looking at him like what he just said is alien to her.

Wait. What?

"Wha...What do you mean? Of course I am sure."

This woman, I will never be prepared for what she is about to think, or say.

"You know how complicated this is going to get Didi."

How in the hell are you logical in this situation Shen Yue?! I just confessed to you and you are already thinking about the complications?!

"I don't care. I like you. I've liked you ever since. What's wrong with your brain Shen Yue? Didn't you notice; not even for a bit?!"

"I am not the type of person who tend to assume things especially if not explicitly stated."

What is happening here. She's supposed to be surprised by my confession and then in the height of her feelings, I am going to ask her for us to date and she will agree.

That's what usually works.

"Well, now, I am explicitly stating that I like you Shen Yue."

"Are you sure?"

That look again. I am going to tear this whole place to pieces.

"Shen Yue, what the fuck?"