Chapter 13

His nerves haven't settled down.

He anxiously looked at himself at the mirror as he slipped a pink varsity jacket over his plain white shirt.

"Even if you don't sound the part, atleast look like one." Hao-Ge threw him a smirk and looked at his stylist who chuckled a bit.

"Please remind me why I am doing this."

"Because management says so..." Hao-Ge said nonchalantly while leafing through magazine pages.

"Because you do not want to leave Yue behind..." said his stylist while fixing some creases on his shirt.

"Because this may be your last chance to be with her for work." One assistant interjected.

He rolled his eyes wondering how in the hell his staff treats him like this. Sometimes he regrets calling them his "bros" instead of assistants because they are so used to bullying him,

especially when it comes to Yue.

"Speaking of the devil..." Hao-Ge muttered handing his phone to Didi. He saw a notification for a new message and he immediately smiled as if it is an automatic thing when it comes to her.

"U there?"

"Yep. You? I am being dressed."

"Like a baby? ;)"

His smile grew wider. She's definitely more open now to flirt with him like this and he doesn't not back down as if it is a competition on who's greasier.

"Your baby 😛"

"WANG HE DI YOU FLIRT"

"😘😘😘"

"🙄🙄🙄"

"How about u?"

"About to go out."

"Why?"

"Rehearsal remember?"

"Wait, my hair isn't done yet."

"You can do it later, get out now"

"Fine, tiny boss"

"🙃👍🏻"

"👁❤️👉🏻🌙"

"😳😳😳"

He grinned knowing he won this round.

He went out of his hotel room with his team to walk a few meters to the venue.

The stage have been set up and several workers are working on some finishing touches. He is not a stranger to big events like this but he is still feeling a knot in his stomach, clearly aware on what is causing it.

Or should he say, WHO?

Who is now approaching, accompanied by her three assistants, one on each of her side, and another one trailing behind as it carries the longer end of her dress.

It's easy to see how everything is loosely
Put into a box to describe how
Well it is working
but can you tell me
How did she knock me off of my feet?