Chapter 4

Cordilia walked on leasurely. Its already afternoon, Cordilia had an afternoon shift on inn nearby. Although it's not luxurious, it's used from time to time by nobles although they preferred the more lavish one on the next down nearby.

Cordilia clutched the book on her hand closer to her chest.

Although she wanted to, no tried to act as casual as commoner could, the grace and elegance drilled on her bones from the training for years in the Jade household still held strong, it's instinctual.

So it's no surprise that rumours about her as as a ran away nobles' daughter or whatever circulates the town. Besides, her white jade like skin stone really stands up in the mass of tanned skin people.

Cordilia stopped on her tracks seeing a carriage in front of the Inn. She frowned seeing how elegant and so out of place it was in town. She looked up to the sky that darkens. Its going to rain soon, judging from the strong wind, its a storm.

"Mrs Nan, could you do me a favour?" Cordilia turned as she approached a woman on her 40s

"Ah, Miss Jane, sure, what is it?" Mrs Nan asked as she held her drapes in place as a strong gust of wind blew by.

"Could you please tell Mrs Edna that I might not make it home tonight. The weather would be bad and I still have to continue my shift" Cordilia said, Mrs Nan nodded

"Of course dear. Don't worry, I will. Take care!" Mrs Nan nodded and hurried away as another gust of wind blew by.

Cordilia groaned as she fixed her hair before heading towards the Inn, her steps faltered when she saw Lily, Leonard, and Adrian staring at her intensely from the carriage window.

With her faltered steps, she was immediately covered up by a flying whicker hat.

Cordilia did not mind that as she hurriedly entered the Inn. Cordilia coughed behind her fist as she hurried to the kitchen. Feeling the piercing stare om her back.

"Miss, please wait!" Cordilia heard Lily called, she paused from her steps and turned back then look around before pointing at herself.

"Me?" Cordilia pretend to be surprise

"Ah, yes. I'm sorry, but we need to book two dozens of rooms in your Inn tonight" Lily said though she was staring at Cordilia's face in sadness and nostalgia.

"Is... Is Miss a Noble?" Cordilia asked before ducking her head.

[Had I not been in your mind, I would have been convinced] System commented

'No one ask for your opinion, System. Shut up' Cordilia gritted her teeth

"It shall be done as soon as possible miss. Please wait in the lounge for a moment. I will get the clerk" Cordilia bowed

'Calm down Cordilia. Just bear with this. You're a commoner now' Cordilia thought

"Miss, what's your name?" Leonard asked, suspicious about how this girl looked like a certain Ice Queen.

"I am called Cecilia Jane" Cordilia replied

"..... It really sounds like Mistress' name" Lily murmured

"Miss Jane! The chief is calling you to the kitchen! Oh! Costumers!" the owner, Madame Rose smiled widely

"Quickly, go go go, go to work hurry" Madame Rose ushered Cordilia away to go back to work.

Cordilia and a three other girls busy around the Inn to make it more presentable. The only Chef, Mrs Felicy was cooking the orders of the costumers. Probably the only costumers they had this week.

Cordilia had been in the town for 3 weeks now. So far, everyone is so nice. Contrary on what everyone thinks, majority of the population contains females instead of males.

Cordilia and the other girls began delivering food door to door. When Cordilia reaches to a room, the grandest room in the Inn so far as it have four rooms inside. Knocking on the door, the cart was snatched from her hands before she got pulled inside.

"Ahhh!"

Pretending to lose balance, Cordilia fell to the ground. Though she did not expect her book to fall out of the small satchel and slid across the table.

[Great Oscar Awards] System commented, Cordilia yelled at the system to shut up.

"My book" Cordilia was about to grab it but it Wass snatched away.

Cordilia looked up to see Lily flipping on the book. She can see Adrian sitting on the chair, so it means it was Leonard, that jerk, had pulled her in.

"Who made this?" Lily asked as she closed the book.

'The story is just like how Mistress writes. Suspicious this girl is. But if Mistress Transmigrated, it is possible that when she died she Transmigrated once more, and died again before landing here' Lily though, studying the familiar face but with the different coloring.

"Ummm... Miss, I actually worked on the library not far from here.... And um... I read the books GoddessOfBlack89 wrote and... I studied them to create my own" Cordilia said, trying to act timid

".... I see. Well, you just remind us of an old friend" 'I don't know off this girl is telling the truth or is a good actress' Leonard frowned

'SHIT! THEY ARE ON TO ME!!!' Cordilia panicked

[Mission 12 Complete: Become a sliperry eel. Almost got caught yet manage to make a slip away] the system said

'SYSTEM, ARE YOU FOR REAL!!?!?' Cordilia yelled, wanting to flip the system of it has a physical appearance.

(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)