Chapter 10

Cordilia and Isaac stood next to one another and face palmed in Union.

Alexander did not know how to do how chores and to top it off, Nika was clumsy and so you can imagine.

"You have longer patience, you manage them, I am going to town to buy more supplies" Cordilia sighed and patted Isaac's shoulder before escaping without even hearing out Isaac's protests.

While walking, Cordilia stared blankly. Another classmate of hers? As she remembered this was only a mob character, she really did not pay much attention to him but he showed up on Louise's Route, showing where the library was to the Heroine and after that he did not make any appearance.

'With so many characters popping out. If this keeps up, I'd definitely build an orphanage!' Cordilia sighed, she spotted a duffel bag on the son of the Marquis, Adair Azurite.

Cordilia walked over and passed by casually though she whispered something that made him stiffened up.

Adair Azurite ran away from home. Why? Because he was engaged to a person he dislikes. And so, he ran away. Bringing some of his most simplest clothes in his closet and as much money as he could.

And he arrived in a village like town that was quite small and some distant away from the Capital of Gardenia. Adair really did not plan to go beyond the Gardenia border because that would be suicide!

Who knew, after searching for a place to stay without being scammed by these people, someone passed by him and whispered something.

"You wore your clothes inside out, idiot" It was faint and low but Adair knew that voice too well.

Cordilia!

He turned around in glee to find a girl with black hair walking away, although he felt disappointed and finally realised that Cordilia Jade had been dead for years now. But.... He can't shake off the feeling of familiarity.

Wierd as it sounds, he really admired Cordilia. It's really not that weird to be honest but alot of boys in the Academy had a crush on the Silver haired daughter of the Jade Clan. It's just that they can't really enter her eyes and circle. Why? Because she was too cold, scary, and strict in earlier years but as years progressed on, lots of influencial boys keeps flocking around her, not to mention that Second Prince Leonard and the Scary Psycho Second Prince Elestre from another Country. Aish, very hard to get close to.

Like always, Adair followed and admired the girl from afar. Really similar.

And so, Adair mustered up a courage to approach.

"Bringing a silk nightcap in a poor town, are you stupid? You're announcing you're from the noble family, at least cover your hair with another hat" Cordilia said calmly as she arranged the groceries in the basket.

Adair deflated hearing this but his eyes lit up in realization. Opening his mouth to say something, Cordilia beat him to it.

"It's obvious you are a Noble. Your Navy Blue hair indicates you are from the Azurite Clan" Cordilia said making Adair paused.

"Miss Jade.... Is it you?" Adair asked hopefully

"Answer me this. Why did you ran away?" Cordilia looked up, meeting the blue-green eyes.

"I do not like my Fiancée, Saffron Kin(Gold in Japanese)" Adair answered

"I see. And to answer your question, it is I, Cordilia Jade but you must call me Cecilia Jane now" Cordilia said before she started walking back.

"Why did you let me know of your identity? Shouldn't you go back to the Jade Manor?" Adair asked, curious.

"I let you know of my identity in exchange of you working for me. You'd make a fine Waiter" Cordilia said

'..... Waiter?' Adair's mind blanked out

..............

You are up LilyxLight