Chapter 7

Cordilia ended up dragging the girl all the way to the library. Panting and huffing while she's at it.

Ding!

[Side Mission Complete: Prevent the Half Sister of the Heroine from Dying]

[Side Mission Reward: 200 points)]

[Calculating Host's current points..... Host Currently has 2,200 points] the system issued another announcement, Cordilia gave the unconscious girl a flat stare.

'No wonder this girl appeared out of nowhere and "coincidently" in front of me too. She's the sister of that clingy little puppy. Plot sama is after my head again. Really gives me the headache' Cordilia sighed

'I want a normal life as a commoner, why do you really want to mess up my plans, Plot sama? I really, really, really, want to punch you right now' Cordilia thought

She knew thst her peaceful life as a commoner and Cecilia Jane will came crashing down after this half sister of the Heroine appeared.

'Finally, someone could share my pain. Since your sudden appearance would drag me back into the mess, then I'll make sure you and I will go through it together. Best friend in the former life or not' Cordilia though with an evil smile on her face befitting for the Villainess position.

Nika, whom was unconscious, unconsciously shivered, feeling the premonition.

'System, give me the Low Level Medical Potion' Cordilia said as she saw the bruises and wounds on the girl's arms.

..........

Meanwhile, Lily was unsatisfied not seeing Cecilia stepping out of the library after dragging an unconscious woman inside. She wanted to enter, grabbing the door knob, before Lily could open the door, the sign 'Open' was flipped and turned into 'Close' and all the curtains in the library was shut closed.

(ノಠдಠ)ノ︵┻━┻ 'Ay sh¡t! I was a step too late!' Lily complained and stomp on the ground.

Lily's maid servant and butler whom was standing from afar sighed at their Mistress' antics.

..........

Anyways, Henry frowned as he remembered what Lily told the others about her discovery and theory.

"That Cecilia girl is Mistress Cordilia! I am sure of it!" Lily exclaimed confidently though with a hint of doubt in her eyes as well.

Everyone did not believed Lily of course, knowing her adoration to Cordilia as if she was hailing a a Deity. Her admiration is almost unreasonable. Just what Robert said and Henry quote, "It was a farfetched theory"

Henry was having doubts.

Henry knew that Cordilia was... Too odd. Her changes was abrupt to the point of alarming.

Why?

First: Ever since young, Cordilia was a very cheerful and happy go lucky girl. Naive and pure as a child.

Second: There is no such thing as a sudden change of personality over night. It's simply unscientific for a sudden change to a toddler! It's completely fucking impossible!

Third: Cordilia, whom seemed to be an airhead back then as Henry remembered, suddenly became intelligent! To the point of making something for their mother on her birthday!

Fourth: Cordilia, as a toddler, is allergic to books. Literally. She would throw a tantrum when you placed a picture book in front of her. Simply, she doesn't want anything to do with it. For her to willingly go into the library and brought dictionary to her room was too out of character! To be able to pronounce and read difficult words, to a child whom would ran away from her tutors.

Fifth: Cordilia was very distant. It was impossible for her to do so if she had a loving family to back her. At most she'd be grown up spoil rotten but she didn't.

Sixth: and one more thing. When Henry found out that that Cordilia, his little sister, was the infamous author that everyone admired. Henry felt something was definitely not right.

Seventh: He witnessed it happened. He witnessed his little sister fall that time. Henry was just a child, he was scared and he did not know what to do. He was worried. But when he saw his sister stood up and seemed to be 'alright' he disregarded this.

And now thinking about this....

Henry was certain. While the body belongs to Cordilia, the soul was not.

Henry remembered one of the books he used to enjoy reading about other worlds......

His little sister, Cordilia Jade, was a Transmigrated person from who-knows-where world.

Henry let out a troubled sigh.

'So it seems.... My real little sister died thst day' Henry fell back to his bed as he stared blankly at the ceiling.

The next morning, Henry barged in Lily's study and slammed a book in front of her desk, scaring the girl

Lily looked at Henry's blank face then lowered her head to the book.

'Transmigrated into My Favourite Otome Game' it says.

"Tell me something, Lily chan. Who really is Cordilia Jade, Ne?" Henry let out a sickingly sweet smile making Lily shiver.

'Aiyo! Why am I so unlucky this week, ah?!' Lily thought as she inwardly flipped the table