Chapter 15

Cordilia raised her gun and pointed it at the assailant.

It was that bastard, Lord God, whom had gotten the nerve to try and kill her years ago!

"Woah! Calm down, girl!" The Lord God backed away and put his hands in the air, trying to make it seems that he is someone thst is defenceless.

However, his opponent is Cordilia, the girl he tried to kill, no wait, he had succeeded!

"Calm down!? You here to kill me again, so give me one good reason why I shouldn't blow the brain of the body you are occupying? Just because I keep resurrecting, doesn't mean you guys have the right to keep killing me! Is it fun, huh? I know you are planning something if you are here!" Cordilia narrowed her eyes into a dangerous glare, daring him to move.

'Who is this f****r to tell me to calm down!? Think I forgot how I freeze into a popsicle before drowning to death years ago!? Think I am a Saint!? Wrong dimension then, Little bastard! This Young Lady will get her revenge! Dying is painful, hey!' Cordilia yelled inwardly

'Aiyo! This woman is violent than before! Haish, how do you deal with a girl that was trying to kill you for killing her in her last life? Need help from online, reply please cause its urgent' Lord God thought as he sweated.

"Look, I know you are upset about how I mistaken you. But you can't blame me, there are many dimension that I have to keep an eye out for thousands to millions of years with its cycle keep repeating on and on" Lord God said before he trailed off.....

'Hey wait.... I am immortal... I can't die!' Lord God thought before he lowered his hands.

Cordilia was alarmed when she saw the fear and nervousness in the person's eyes disappeared and replaced by relief, surprise, incredulous, then to smugness and arrogance.

"Ha! I don't believe that your little weapon can actually-"

BANG!!!

"-kill me" He fell to the ground as the bullet hit him between his eyebrows.

'FUCK!!! THAT BITCH ACTUALLY SHOT ME!!!'

Even Cordilia was startled before she cautiously approached the corpse. She poke it using her foot.

"You bitch! That really hurts!" Lord God suddenly sat up, almost scaring the soul out of Cordilia's body.

"ZOMBIE!!!!!" Cordilia screamed, inwardly thinking that it was ridiculous.

On instinct and out of fear, Cordilia pulled the trigger.

BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!!

Shooting an additional three holes on his head, making it look like a diamond shape.
*
**
*

"Are you going to still shoot him until he would mimic a beehive?" Another voice called from the shadows.

From the shadows, Elreste stepped out, he was still wearing that black coat of his, kinda similar to Cordilia's but leaned on the 'masculine style'.

The Target Beehive "......." 'Please stop it! I feel like my mind would explode. Please no more bullets! Have mercy, hey! ( TT _ TT ) '

The Culprit "......." 'Uh it I tell you it was an accident, will you believe me? .... Is it too late now to say sorry?' (~ >-<)~

"Elreste..... How much did you hear?" Cordilia frowned as she raised her gun, but this time it aimed on Elreste

Although she had the weapon, she was not at ease the slightest. First, she doesn't want to kill actually. Second, this guy knows martial arts and his speed is nothing to sneered at. Third, He's one of the characters so he still have a Halo around him, a halo that could rival the Final Boss, Isaac. Fourth, Cordilia owes him and she doesn't really like the idea of killing her benefactor.

"Are you going to shoot me for knowing your secrets?" Elreste raised a brow, he was anxious, rather he was ca with a faint trace of amusement in his eyes.

It was not as if he was looking at the girl whom held a weapon that could kill him anytime as long as she pulled the trigger. It was as if he was looking at a small adorable little kitten whom was baring its fangs and claws with its back arch and fur standing on end. Instead of looking threatening, it came out as adorable.

Being stared at in an odd way, Cordilia felt like she was an artifact in a museum. Shivers runs down her spine as she shakingly tried to stand up her ground.

She will not yield!

'I refuse to be weak!'

Her grip grew firmer and with confidence.

"I can to keep my secrets in a tight leash.... However...." Cordilia still hesitated before she looked at Elreste, straight in the eyes.

"Can I trust you to keep this secret hidden, else I'll really have to shoot you" Cordilia said, for some reasons, she hesitated.

She doesn't want to hurt this person in front of her. She refused to do it. Not even a single scratch. It's.... Its strange.

"Oh?" Elreste raised his brow, interest flickered in his eyes

"Yes. Now, answer me!" Cordilia said sharply and put her finger on the trigger.

Ready for anything else.

"Well......"

...........

TBC

Updated: February 6 2019
Next Update: February 8 2019

Have a good day everyone!