Chapter 17

Cordilia hummed lightly as she sat in front of her family.

Yes, family. These people: Nika, Isaac, Alexander, Elreste, and Edna were her family. Disfunctional, chaotic, but otherwise great family.

[Warning! The Protagonist have died. The world is unstable. Preparing for emergency escape!]

Cordilia did not have enough time to curse at the system before she felt like she was punched in the back of her head and everything went black.

The others were surprised when Cordilia suddenly went rigid and fell face first on her pudding. Without any warning, Alexander and Nika followed suit.

Checking on their vitals, they found out that they died. There wasn't any poisoning.

It wasn't that long before the ground starts shaking.

"Earthquake!"

Disaster followed.

..........

Meanwhile.....

[Host failed the Main Mission: for the Protagonists to die naturally of old age

Cause of Failure: FML and ML have been assassinated] by the system's voice woke up Cordilia from her unconsciousness.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!? I did not know that!!!" Cordilia yelled

[Failed Mission]

[Punishment shall be served... In three.... Two..... One]

Cordilia did not have enough time to protest before she felt blank and fell to the floor.

[Punishment has been served. Erase and Reformat Host's mories. Operation successful] 'I'm sorry, J'
..........

System looked at the Host she had been with for not too long. The System was feeling resentful to her superiors for playing such dirty trick.

That's right. The death of the protagonist was not just an ordinary coincidence. It was plotted by the original world's Lord God(the original plot, not the sub Lord god) just for fun. How sick of that man.

Perhaps the Otome Game, his world, had been over shined by the book, the dimension Cordilia is in therefore he must do something to stop Cordilia. As long as Cordilia have many 'readers' to her spirit would grew stronger and as Lord God's force declines, he grew more inferior. With jealousy and envy, he killed off the 'Fanfiction Lord God' of the world Cordilia is in, effectively killing the protagonist and forcing the system to drag Cordilia and her friend out and send them back.

However, System's Host is Cordilia and upon failing the mission a punishment shall be decided. And that punishment was being eliminated.

"I'm sorry J. I have no other choice. Its orders from the top and I am just a mere system. I'm sorry" the system said

She watched as Cordilia slowly fade away.

Her existence being erased even on earth.

Cordilia Jade.... J..... Will cease to exist.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭

This is the end chapter guys. I hope you have a good day. Thank you for reading this in the end....

I want to ask... Was the ending good?