Chapter 11

Cordilia sighed as she looked at the people in the library thst was still in processing of turning it into a cafe. Edna did not mind and let the 'Youngsters be Willful'.

It would have been good if the people, the workers are normal, however they are not. Instead, filled with nobles that have Transmigrated, reborn, and ran away. Oh, did she forget that the are Villains and Cannon Fodders?

'System, if I have a cheat aside from you, what is it?' Cordilia asked

[Host already has many cheats, don't be ambitious and ask for more] the said bluntly

'Many?' Cordilia paused then began listing things.

How many cheats I have?

1. I have memories of my past life and the game.
2. I am an author, with it I cn make myself famous.
3. My knowledge of modern technology, even if it was only little it could help in the Kingdom.
4. I have a system.
5. My Villainess Halo.
6. Is the fact that I died thrice and brought back to life thrice.

That's it

[Host, you forgot your felloe Cannon Fodder magnet to create a group. You also forgot the Female Lead Halo that the Female Lead is sharing with you. Also, take note Host, you are a magnet of trouble. Even got Lord God to cause trouble to you. Host is amazing with so many cheats. Keep it up Host] System said, Cordilia cough up blood.

'What cheat!? That was clearly a Curse halo system! You're face still not flushed red from lying!?' Cordilia yelled inwardly

[It is Host's good fortune to have an amazing Halo. With the capture targets reaching the end of book one and yet another Villainess walked on another path. With this Halo, it will force Host to follow another path to continue the story line] the system said, Cordilia vomit blood again from anger.

'YOUR MOM!!! WHAT GOOD FORTUNE!?! I DON'T WANT THIS CHEAT AND HALO! TAKE IT BACK!!!!' Cordilia yelled

[It cannot be done. Also Host, System is not human. There is no way an Artificial Intelligence can blush. Host has a brain, please use it] The system sent a snarky remark, Cordilia almost collapsed from anger

"Ah! Cordi-pei! Cecilia! I'll save you!" Nika exclaimed and began running towards Cordilia whom was leaning by the window.

Every was so surprised when her daze looked distorted and cough up blood. Nika was the first to react and ran towards Cecilia. Unfortunately, she stepped on some soap before crashing loudly on the floor.

Cecilia snap out of her conversation with the system in which consisted of her cursing her fate.

"I don't feel so well" Cordilia murmured

"Are you really alright?" Adair asked in concern, helping Cordilia stabilised herself.

"What about me?" Nika pouted and rubbed her butt but all her complaints disappeared as her eyes sparkled.

'Another ship?' Nika thought in excitement.

'How many has it been? Hmmm..... LeoDilia Ship had lost its wind and had to paddle manually, IceLea Ship lost its compass and set off course to who knows where, ElreDilia Ship so far has is on the lead but has slowed down considerably. And now this, Hm... What ship name? Adair and Cordilia... I need urgent help online, okay? Okay, so the crew in their ship has yet to set off sail but it has potential... Hmmm' Nika sat on the floor and went on her thinking pose.

Alexander walked over and flicked her forehead.

"Don't think too much, your brain might explode" Alexander said, Nika pouted and rubbed the spot she had been flicked

"Aw~are you concerned?" Nika grinned

"Yes. I am concerned if your brain explode, your brain matter will splash on the already cleaned floor or on everyone's flesh" Alexander nodded

"How mean!" Nika fummed and crossed her arms as she pouted, turning her head to the side with a huff, 'I am not that stupid!'

"I'm fine. I need to take some fresh air" Cordilia said, but Adair frowned and held her wrist

"No. You can't it's already dark now" Adair said anxiously.

Cordilia sighed, this person really is protective and a worry wart. Cordilia shook her head.

"It's fine, Adair, I'll be alright. I won't go too far. I just need some time to cool my head okay?" Cordilia reassured

Hesitant as he is, Adair still let go. Cordilia smiled.

"Thank you for your trust" Cordilia said

Isaac felt something is off with the wind. He looked out of the window before he shake off that feeling. Perhaps he was being paranoid again.

Cordilia was about to go out before he felt a warm sensation enveloped her. She looked down and found a deep blue coat wrap around her. Cordilia turned behind her, Adair had draped his cloak over her.

"A-Adair san" Cordilia blinked in surprised

"Be careful okay?" He asked softly, Cordilia nodded and tighten the cloak around her and walked out of the room.

"So.... I smell someone in love?" Nika slid next to Adair and began to elbow him softly and wiggling her brows suggestively, a wide grin spread on her lips as if saying 'I know your secrets'

"W-What? Y-You got it all w-wrong! I don't see Miss J-Jade like that!" Adair stuttered and waved his hands in panicked

"I did not suggest anyone. I just told you I smell someone in love. It could be Isaac or it could me Xander or me. Who says it's you?" Nika blinked and tilted her head innocently.

'White Liar! You were clearly hinting it!' the three thought staring blankly at the airhead.

"Stop chit chatting, clean up your mess" Alexander shoved a scrub and a wet rag on Nika's hands

Adair sighed in relief from the rescue and nodded in gratitude to Alexander, the other boy gave a nod.

Meanwhile, Cordilia was walking towards the place where she found Nika.

Only to hear a sound of fighting. Her face turned black as the bottom of the pot.

'This Curse Halo.... Will get me killed someday okay? And why does this gave off THAT kind of vibe? I feel like I am a female lead that was about to stumble in a fight that I was not supposed to witness and found a male lead that is injured and needed care. Fuck! I am the Villainess! I only want the Antagonist Hall! Please take back the Protagonist Halo, I don't want it okay?' Cordilia ranted in her mind

Before she could leave, a voice called out to her.

"Step out and show yourself or else I'll shoot you from where you stood"

'Bro, I say, aren't you going to shoot me anyways to get rid of a witness? The only difference is the time, so please don't use the voice that says 'do what I want and nobody gets hurt' if you are going to hurt them anyway. It makes you more despicable okay? Just shoot the peasant before they can see many more secrets' Cordilia ranted once more

'Wait a minute. Currently I am the peasant. And current I have the desire to live so I will have to do what you want even though I don't like it.... Aish,staying with an airhead like Lily and Nika really would lower my IQ level' Cordilia thought bitterly as she stepped out of the Bush.

She stared at the people in the clearing.

'I fucking called it. Hidden Mini Boss Villain is here with his enemies!' Cordilia gritted her teeth