Them

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

A women in her early 50s is cooking pancakes in the kitchen. She is humming a tune. She looks at the clock and her expressions change. She is looking a little worried. She makes her way to a room on the right side of the kitchen. She opens the door. A man in his early 50s is sitting with a young man of 26. They both have a cup of tea in their hands and are discussing about something. Women glares at them with her hands folded up to her chest.

"Has anyone tried to wake her up. " she says still glaring at them. They both gave her a confused look even though they knew what she meant but they didn't want to get scolded.

"Her. " they both said at the same time.

"Your princess. " she yelled. The young man almost choked on his tea.

"Oh I was about to do that. I am going to wake her up mom. " the young man said scratching the back of his neck. She huffed. She looked at the old man who has hidden his face by now. She went back to the kitchen again.

The young man made his way to the room which was upstairs. He knocked at the door but got no answer. Well that was nothing new. He opened the door and went inside. A beautiful girl of 18 is sleeping soundly clutching the pillow tightly. The man smiles seeing his little princess sleep. Even while sleeping she was looking gorgeous. Though he didn't wanted to disturb his little princess but he had to. Otherwise she will get late for college.

He sat near to her on the bed and gently caressed her hairs trying to wake her up.

"Princess wake up. " he said sweetly. The girl turned away as she hated waking up. He laughed seeing his stubborn little sister.

"Wake up my sleeping beauty. Or I am sending mom to wake you up. " Young man chuckled. The girl at once woke up. The man smiled. She glared at him.

"Good morning my baby girl. " a voice said from the door. She rubbed her eyes to see her Dad standing on the door. He stretched his arms and she came running into his arms.

"Papa Good morning. " she said hugging her superhero. He kissed her forehead.

"Hmm and no good morning for big brother. " her brother said folding his hands. She pouted. She went to him and he at once took his princess in his arms.

"Good morning big brother. " she said closing her eyes in his arms.

"Good morning and hey don't start to sleep again. " he said patting her head. She huffed.

She went to the bathroom to do her daily routine. She took a shower and came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her beautiful body. She opened her cupboard and choosed a beautiful red coloured tank top and a plain black coloured jeans. She brushed her long silky hairs which were straight. After she got ready she made her way to the kitchen for her breakfast.

She went to the kitchen and sat on the chair. She grabbed a pancake and spread some strawberry jam on it. She loved it.

"Hurry up princess. I will drop you to the college. " she nodded. When she finished she grabbed her plate and went to the kitchen.

"Pranav please make sure she is safe. You know last time a boy grabbed her wrist. She is very innocent and I am scared for her. She is very weak. She cannot protect herself. " her father said in a low voice to her brother.

"Don't worry Dad I will make sure she is safe. Moreover I am also worried her beauty can make anyone crazy. I know I have to protect her. " her brother said.

"Brother should we leave. " she said happily.

"Yes why not. " he said. They both went outside.

Somewhere on the earth unknown to the innocent girl a 6'4 man was beating a man mercilessly. He was very muscular. He had a well built body and was quite handsome. He was beating the man repeatedly.

"How dare you. Don't you know who I am. No one goes against me. Do you get that no one goes against me. " he yelled angrily. He picked up his revolver from the table and shot the man multiple times on his chest.

"Throw his body in the ocean. " he ordered his man.

The 35 year old man was Viraj Ranawat and 18 year old girl was paridhi rai.

Paridhi rai ☝☝☝☝

Viraj Ranawat ☝☝☝☝

Viraj Ranawat ☝☝☝☝