Madness....

PARIDHI'S P.O.V

"So students who is going to explain Hugo de Vries' mutation theory. " Professor asked. I raised my hand up. He smiled and signaled me to explain.
"Hugo de Vries' was a Dutch botanist who put forward his views regarding the formation of new species in the form of mutation theory. He experimented on Oenothera lamarkiana. During his course of experiment.... " professor raised his hand up, signaling me to stop.
"Very good paridhi, now sunidhi is going to continue the theory. " professor said with a grin. I giggled. Sunidhi doesn't even know there is a thing called mutation theory. She stood up nervously.
"Umm professor you see I don't have to do anything with Hugo de....whatever his name is. You can ask me about Virat Kohli I know everything about him. " she said smiling like a fool. I slapped my forehead. Why are my friends like this.?????

Professor glared at her but he knew it was of no use to shout at her, I mean no matter how hard professor tries she can never study. She hates to study.
"Okay than David you can explain the theory. " he asked David who was sleeping peacefully at the last seat. I giggled.
"DAVID. " professor shouted, David immediately woke up.
"What happened???? " he asked hesitantly. Professor glared at him. Before he could say anything, the bell ranged. I gathered my books and stuffed it into my backpack. I started to walk towards the cafeteria with my friends.
"I think that dickhead professor hates me, I mean who the hell asks an explanation on the mutation theory. " sunidhi said folding her arms.
"I don't even know what a mutation is. " madhu said playing on her phone.

"the changing of the structure of a gene, resulting in a variant form that may be transmitted to subsequent generations, caused by the alteration of single base units in DNA, or the deletion, insertion, or rearrangement of larger sections of genes or chromosomes is called mutation. " I said in one breath. They all looked at me with wide eyes and mouth hanging on their own. I giggled.
"Why are you so intelligent. " nilima asked stuffing a chewing gum into her mouth.
"I am not intelligent, it's just that my brother forcefully made me learn this definition. " I said. They all smiled.
"Pari did he trouble you again. " madhu asked nervously. I shook my head with fear. Just the thought of him makes me want to run up the hills and hide from him.
"You don't have to be scared. Look we all are with you, we will protect you at all costs. " sunidhi said softly placing her hand over mine. I smiled.

We were happily chatting when I saw a new boy searching for a seat. He looked like a really innocent boy with his big glasses and simple clothes, no fashionable hair cut and no expensive watch. He must be a very sincere and obedient boy. I shrugged and focused on my friends.
"Can I sit here. Rest of the seats are already taken. " the new boy asked nervously.
"Sure why not. " I said with a smile. He smiled back.
"How dare you sit near my girlfriends. " David shouted running towards us. I rolled my eyes. I saw the boy was quite scared. Aww poor boy.
"You know all these girls over here are my girlfriends. Not only them each and every girl in this college is mine alone. " David said trying to sound angry. Is he even hearing himself???? Every girl in this college hates him, they will die rather then date him.
"But how come every girl in the college is your girlfriend. " the boy asked confused.
"Because I said so. You know what if I think that  Kareena Kapoor is my girlfriend than you have to believe that she is my girlfriend. " David said shouting. Every one sitting in the cafeteria burst out into laughter.
"Okay I believe you." the new boy said  trying to control his laughter.
"Better. And don't you dare try to be friends with any girl specially paridhi. She is all mine. " he said standing with pride. I rolled my eyes. I wanted to answer him but then a voice interrupted me.
"Oh Really. " the familiar husky voice appeared from the back. I gulped. I slowly turned back to see the owner of the voice. I kept my hand over my mouth to prevent myself from screaming. He was standing there with his eyes red in anger and his fist clenched. He started making his way towards us. I clutched sunidhi's arm tightly. He stood in front of me towering me with his enormous height.
"Why are these boys around you. " he said calmly. I didn't dare to look up. But I could feel all the eyes were on us. This man has embarrassed me in front of the whole college.
"ANSWER ME. " he yelled making me flinch back. I slowly looked up with teary eyes.
"They are my friends. " I said looking into his angry eyes. He grabbed my wrist tightly and I winced in pain.
"What did I tell you???Huh. What did I tell you my baby girl. I remember telling you clearly that no male should come near you. Didn't I. DIDN'T I. " he yelled the last part and tears started to cascade down my eyes.
"Leave her you angry young man. Or else I am calling the police. " David said bravely. No David please you don't know how dangerous is he. He released my wrist from his deadly grip and grabbed David's collar.
"I gave you a warning last time. Didn't I. But now I think I should've killed you that day itself. You know what I just cannot tolerate anyone claming her as his. She is mine and mine alone. Nobody can take her away from me. She belongs to me, just me. " he said with venom dripping from his every word. I don't know what came into his mind he released David and stood straight with his hands clasped together at the back.
"Everyone who is present over here listen to me very clearly. And those who are not here it's your duty to give my warning to them. If any boy sits near to my paridhi or even talks to her. I swear I will rip your flesh with my bare hands. And if any male touches her either accidentally or intentionally than I will cut your stomach open and then I'll leave rats on them so they can feed on your organs. Get that. She is mine. Just mine. Nobody I repeat nobody can even get a glimpse of her. I want no male looking at my princess. Am I clear. " he stated seriously. Everyone nodded with fear. Every boy has his eyes down.
"No one can come near you. I can share anything but not you. You are the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me. I cannot let you go. I love you so much. " he said kissing my cheeks which were wet with tears. I pushed him away with all my strength.
"You cannot just order me or anyone else. You think every male is bad. Well I'll tell you, there is a hotel which has over 200 males working there, they all tried to flirt with me. What you are gonna do, will you order them to keep their eyes down. Huh will you. You know what Mr Viraj Ranawat you do not own this world. You cannot stop people from looking or talking to someone you think as your property. I hate you and I'll always hate you. " I said crying as I started to walk outside the cafeteria.
"You want a proof of my love. Okay I'll give you proof of my love. I'll prove it to you that nobody can love you more than me. " he said with eyes filled with madness. I turned back and started to walk towards my home without saying anything to him.