Deranged fixation.....

PARIDHI'S P.O.V

"Is this all for me.??? " I queried agape. The house maids nodded.
"So are you sure this is not some kind of a joke. " I asked again.
"Mam this is all for you and trust me this all belongs to you. " the caramel haired girl said. I looked in the front. I seriously can't believe what is happening. I was about to open my mouth to utter something when the sound of clicking of the door caught my attention. I looked up to see the man I hate the most standing near the door beaming like an imbecile, which he certainly is. I rolled my eyes.
"Baby how did you like my surprise. " he asked as he came inside the room.
"Viraj are you serious. You have literally purchased an entire jewellery shop. Are you even in your senses. " I literally yelled at him. He gazed at me in utter confusion.
"It wasn't a shop baby girl, I am certain I had bought an entire jewellery showroom. Do you think you want more, coz if you want I can purchase each and every jewellery showroom of this city, for you. " he said with his head tilted to one side.
"Viraj I don't want anything, just take them away. " I said as I looked around the entire room which was glittering thanks to the diamond jewellery.
"But why, don't you like them. " he asked as he came towards me. I backed away slowly.
"I don't wear jewellery. Moreover I don't want to take anything from you. You are no one to me. " I said as I turned my face away. I thought he will go away but then I heard the sound of shattering of the glass. I turned back to find viraj breaking things in the room.
"Viraj what are you doing. Stop it please. " I yelled with fear. He looked at me with his eyes filled with madness, anger and obsession.
"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU JUST DON'T CARE. " he yelled angrily as he pushed the table with his leg. I looked at him with fear. I need to stop him or else he will break this entire house.
"Viraj, Viraj please listen. Please stop. " I requested with tears.
"YOU JUST DON'T CARE PARI, YOU JUST DON'T. " he yelled throwing the candlabrum on the ground.
"Viraj.... Viraj.... Please stop..... Look I do care about you..... I swear I do..... Please stop.... Please for me..... I.... I will take all these.... But please stop. " I requested with tears. He stopped and looked at me. He came towards me and grabbed me by my waist.
"I love you. " he muttered as he kissed my lips ignoring my constant struggles.

I sat on the bed with tears flowing down my eyes. I really wish my family takes me away from here. I just can't live here. This mansion is a prison for me. I was busy in my thoughts when I heard the sound of firing. I instantly stood up from the bed. Sweat beads started to appear on my forehead. I slowly started to make my way towards the door. I opened the door and stepped outside the room. Again I heard the sound of firing. I ran downstairs as soon as I heard the sound. I really hope viraj is not killing anyone. I swiftly dashed towards the room. I opened the door and saw a sight which I thought I would never see. I saw a really tall and muscular man firing towards the viraj, who was literally trying to explain the older male something. Howbeit the man was not firing at him, he was firing either down or up but not at him.
"What is all this.?? " I asked agape. Both the males diverted their attention towards me.
"Baby what are you doing here. I thought you were asleep. " viraj said with a huge grin.
"Brother I think we should stop this firing game, I don't want my baby to get hurt. " viraj said to the man. I could tell he looked pissed off. He kept his gun on the table.
"Are you both crazy, you are playing games with the gun. Don't you love your life. " I asked them agape. Viraj chuckled so did the man.
"Of course I love you. " viraj said tilting his head. I rolled my eyes.
"Anyways meet my best friend, brother, my partner in crime and my business partner, Samrat Singh Ahlawat. " viraj said as he introduced the male.