Mine........

VIRAJ'S P.O.V

"JUST FUCKING KILL HIM." I yelled on the phone.
"OK boss." came the reply of my loyal man Aryan.

I cut the call and went to my car. I was really angry. I just don't know why people don't listen to me. They know that when I get pissed off the results are always bad but still they make me angry. Fucking idiots. What that dickhead thought???? Huh. He will get away easily without being punished. He was wrong. He was absolutely wrong. Viraj Ranawat never forgives anyone. Specially the ones who go against me.

He tried to give evidence against me to the police for the murder I committed last night but luckily one of my man works in the police department. He told me everything about it. I have ordered my man to kill him very slowly. So he go through all the pain. How much I love to see people in pain.

I sat in my car and started driving. I was just 15 minutes away from my mansion when I saw a group of man standing on the road. They look like thieves. Stupid boys. They are probably thinking to threaten me and take my money. Fools. They don't know I am the biggest gangleader. If they would have known they would have been running from me like monkeys by now.

I came out of my car and stood there my hands clasped together at the back. I looked at them carefully. They look like they are 18 or19 year old or maybe 20 but not more than that. They were carrying knives with them. I smiled. They looked at me confused.
"Hand over to us whatever you have. Or else you are dead. " the red haired boy said. I chuckled. Nice try boy.
"Come and take it. " he smirked. He came towards me. He raised his hand up to take my watch but I grabbed it in mid air. I punched him so hard that he at once fell to the ground and fainted.

They all looked at me in fear. But the bravest or I should say the stupidest started making his way towards me. He tried to punch me but I grabbed his hand. I punched him repeatedly but I don't know how he took out his knife from the pocket and stabbed me in my hand. I screamed in pain. Till now I was just playing with them but know I will show them what a real fight is. I kicked the boy in the ribs and made my way to my car. I grabbed my gun and pointed in front of them. They all stepped back. Fear evident in their eyes.
"Please Please Don't shoot us. Look we are just college boys. We didn't had money for the drugs that's why we tried to threaten you and take your money. Please Don't kill us. " One of them said with fear. I raised my brow. It's so fun watching them getting scared of me.
"Sir please. " they begged. I sighed. I put the gun back in the car. They took their partner and went away.

I looked at my hand. It was bleeding. I sat on the ground. I was groaning in pain. I picked up my phone and called my man Aryan.
"Aryan I am injured. Come and take me to mansion Fast. " I ordered him.

I looked at my bleeding hand again. The boy had stabbed quite harshly. Huh stupid boy. I should find him and teach him a lesson someday.
"Are you hurt. " Came an angelic voice which broke my thoughts. I turned my head to the direction of the voice. I saw the most beautiful girl of my life standing there. She was standing a few steps away from me her eyes filled with concern. She was wearing a golden coloured gown and trust me she looked like an angel who has descended from heaven. Just for me. But her gown had a cleavage which started from her thigh and ended till her ankle. My eyes darkened. Only I can see her beautiful skin no one else.

She came towards me and sat near me. Oh Baby girl Please don't sit on the ground your beautiful dress will get dirty. If you want to sit come and sit on my lap.
"Are you alright. " she asked softly. I looked at her lovingly. Why did God sent her so late in my life. But no problem I can have her now. Suddenly I remembered I haven't answered my baby girl. Before I could say anything my baby opened her mouth to speak.
"Okay I figured it out you cannot speak. But don't worry I will help you. " she said softly. Did she just said that I cannot speak. Oh God she is so naive. Sweetheart if you want me to stay quiet than it's okay I won't utter a word. I smiled at her innocence. She tilted her head to one side confused of my actions. Trust me at this moment she looks so adorable that I just want to claim her mine with or without her consent.

She stood up and started walking. No no please don't go away from me. I want you to stay with me forever. I thought she was going back but than she came up with a first aid box in her hand. Oh my my So damn kind. She doesn't know who she is helping. I mean I can tell she is way too innocent to even know a man like me.

She started bandaging my wound while all I could just do is stare at the miracle in front of me. I looked at her carefully. She had pink pouty lips which I just wanted to attack with my own. She was petite and quite small. Maybe 5'5 not more than that. She is very small compared to me as I am 6'4 . I saw her creamy legs and instantly I felt something bulging in my pants. Oh God what this girl is doing to me. Trust me right now I just want to grab her little body, throw her on my shoulder, take her to my mansion and make love to her over and over again. I won't stop till she is screaming my name.

When she finished bandaging she smiled happily. I watched as her eyes twinkled. My princess. Just mine..
"What a beauty. " I muttered softly. She looked at her sides but found no one. I smiled at my baby girl.
"Did you hear that too. " she asked me. I smiled. She sighed.

Meanwhile my men came and disturbed us. Stupids. They ruin the whole moment. I looked at my baby she was looking at them confused. I clenched my fist she cannot see any other man. She is allowed to look at only one man and that is me. Just me. Looks like my princess needs a punishment.
"Sir are you alright. " Raghav asked me. I was alright until you showed up idiot.
"Who are you. " he asked my princess. She is your would be queen stupid. I don't like the tone he used on my baby girl. He needs to be taught a lesson. But not now as my baby is here. I don't want her to see the evil side of me. I raised my hand to tell them to shut up.
"Are they your friends. " she asked curiously. I nodded. She stood up. My men helped me to get up. I practically towered over her.
"Please take care of yourself and bye. " she said and started walking. I watched as she went away from me. My heart broke when she walked away. I vowed to get her and make her mine.

She will be mine. Just mine.