His queen.......

PARIDHI'S P.O.V

"Please eat something Mam. You haven't eaten anything since morning. " the butler requested.
"I don't want to eat anything. I want to go home." I said with tears.
"Mam please we request you, please eat something. " the maid requested. I didn't reply as I kept sobbing. My eyes were swollen as I was crying since yesterday.
"I think we should inform Sir." one of the servants whispered. He hastily dashed outside the room. I kept on crying. After few minutes I saw Viraj entering inside the room. He marched towards me and stood in front of me.
"Baby what happened. Why aren't you eating.??? " he asked anxiously. I glared at him with hatred.
"I will not eat, did you hear that. " I yelled at him, tears still streaming down my eyes. I hide my face in my hands and cried my eyes out. He sighed.
"I told you to feed her, didn't I. FOR WHAT I HAVE HIRED YOU. " he yelled the past part and I gazed at him in sheer terror. He grappled the neck of one of the maids and raised her up in the air. She coughed as she was not able to breathe.
"YOU ALL ARE USELESS. " he yelled as he kept applying more pressure on her neck. I looked at him agape.
"Viraj please don't kill her. It is not her fault. I was not ready to eat, please I beg you, leave her please. " I begged to him with tears. He gazed at me and his once furious eyes were now filled with adoration.
"I know baby but I can't hurt you. So I am going to kill these useless servants. " he said tilting his head. I gaped at him, frightened. I have to save this poor maid.
"Viraj I promise I will do whatever you say. But please leave her. " I requested with tears. He smirked.
"Than come on eat. You know I can't see you starving, so be a good girl and start eating." he said as he hurled the maid on the floor. I nodded obediently.

I sat on the bed with viraj sitting beside me, his head on my lap as he played with my hairs. I wanted to slap him but to my misfortune I couldn't. The servants entered inside with the trencher of food in their hands. They placed the trenchers neatly on the bed.
"Come on baby start eating. See everything is your favourite. " he said gazing at me with adoration filled eyes.
"I was about to. " I whispered with fear. He smiled. I began digging in the food. I was about take a bite when I heard some noises coming from outside. I knew it was my family. I smiled. I glanced at my side to see viraj clenching his fist. Suddenly the door burst open and my family and friends came inside. I ran towards them ignoring Viraj's warnings. I hugged my Dad tightly and cried.
"Dad please take me home. " I said crying. He hugged me tightly.
"Don't worry my child. I will take you home. " my Dad said wiping my tears.
"Good Afternoon father-in-law. " Viraj said showing his pseudo smile. My dad and brother glared at him.
"Leave my daughter you monster. " my dad yelled furiously. Viraj chuckled.
"That's not possible father-in-law. Your daughter is not leaving me not now, not ever. " he said with a simper.
"In your dreams viraj. I am taking my sister with me. " my brother said enraged. I could see Viraj's jaw clenched.
"Brother-in-law if your sister is not mine than she cannot be anyone else too. And if you will try to take her away from me than you know what will I do. " he said with gritted teeth.
"What will you do. " my brother asked a bit frightened. Viraj laughed like a deranged man.
"I will kill her and myself too, did you get that. So if you want your sister to live than don't you dare try to take her away from me. " he said with venom dripping from his every word. I gaped at him, terrified.
"No viraj you can't kill her. " my brother said scared. Viraj chuckled.
"I will do that. " Viraj said with a smirk. I started crying.
"I will break your face, you bastard. " Sunidhi yelled angrily.
"Sunidhi. Please get lost. " Viraj said with a spurious smile on his face.
"Pari don't worry, I will take you from here very soon. Don't get scared. Trust me I will take you home." my brother said with tears.
"Now that's enough my in-laws. Please you may leave now. " viraj said smirking. I glared at him with tears.
"No I will go with my family. " I yelled crying. Viraj sighed. He forcibly grabbed my waist and pulled me to him.
"Come on kids, throw them outside. " he ordered his men, they began pushing them outside.
"No please. Dad please don't leave me. Please. " I yelled with tears as I begged them to take me with them. I could see my family and my friends crying as they were being pushed outside the house. I struggled to free myself from his grasp but couldn't succeed.
"Please don't leave me Dad, please. " I whispered crying.
"Shh baby stop crying. Everything will be alright. " Viraj whispered in my ear. I pushed him away with all my strength.
"You are a monster. " I yelled with tears. He tilted his head.
"I am your monster. Just yours. " he said his eyes manifesting obsession.
"I hate you. I will always hate you. " I yelled crying. He came towards me.
"Hate is the first step towards love. " he said as he stroked my cheek, I slapped his finger away.
"Come on eat something. You must be hungry. " he said with a smile. I glared at him.
"I will not eat anything. " I said with tears as I stomped my foot on the ground like a stubborn kid. He chuckled.
"Why did you have to be so damn adorable. " he said, his eyes filled with love and passion.
"Baby please eat or else that poor maid will lose her life. " he said with fake pity. I gaped at him scared. I knew I have to eat or else that maid will be killed. I obediently walked towards the bed and began having my lunch. He smiled.