Captivated....

PARIDHI'S P.O.V

"Oh come on pari you should have at least told me." my brother said with a hint of anger in his voice. I didn't reply because I knew it will only anger him more.
"Pranav don't scold her like this." my dad said politely. I didn't look up I just sat there with my head bowed down. I played with my fingers.
"Dad please. I don't want anyone to interfere right now. I just want to ask pari why did she not tell me where she was." my brother said but this time a little louder. I flinched because of his tone.
"Pari will you speak up or not. " my brother said crossing his arms over his chest. I sighed and looked at him. I could tell he was really angry.
"I.......Ummm...... " I tried to speak but words didn't come out of my mouth. He raised his brow giving me a warning. I gulped.
"I will tell you if you promise not to get angry with me. " I said nervously.
"That depends on what you say. " he said. I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Pari I promise he won't be mad at you. Just tell us where you were. " my dad asked politely.

After I bandaged that mute yet intimidating guy, I went back to the mansion only to find my parents and my brother anxiously searching for me. As soon as they saw me my brother hugged me tightly and showered my face with kisses. He kept on thanking God as I was back. I was literally confused. I was just gone for half an hour and they were already so worried. After I came back me and my parents said goodbye to the Gupta's and made our to way to our home. During the whole ride my brother kept asking me where was I but I didn't tell him. I know they will scold me for helping a stranger.

"Pari answer. " my brother's voice broke me from my thoughts. I looked at him with the most innocent eyes. He sighed.
"Those eyes won't work today princess. Just tell me where were you. " he asked me again. Guess I will have to tell them.
"So It was really suffocating for me in the mansion so I thought to go outside for some fresh air. When I went outside I heard someone was screaming in pain. I followed the voice and reached to the lane where our car was parked. I saw a man was lying there , his hand was bleeding so I approached him and asked him if he needed help, he didn't say anything because he was mute. I bandaged his hand and then I came back." I said softly. I looked at my brother, he was glaring at me. I knew what was coming so I clutched my father's arm tightly and closed my eyes to face his anger.
"ARE YOU CRAZY PARI. YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS TO ROAM ON AN EMPTY LANE AT NIGHT. AND YOU HELPED THAT STRANGER. WHAT IF HE WAS A MURDERER. HE COULD'VE HURT YOU. " he yelled angrily. My eyes started to water. I don't like when he gets mad at me.
"Pranav you hurted her." my mom said hugging me. I sniffled in her arms.
"I should have been with her. This is all my fault. I am a Fu......" he stopped at mid sentence as dad glared at him.

My brother sat near me and took me in his arms. I sniffled lowly in his arms. He wiped my tears from my face and kissed my forehead.
"You know how much I love you right. " he said softly caressing my face. I nodded.
"When I couldn't find you, I got really scared. You don't know how dangerous this world is. I just want to keep you safe from all those monsters." he said softly patting my back. I smiled at him. I know he loves me a lot.
"Promise me you won't do anything like this again. " he asked me. I nodded. He smiled. I looked at my parents they were looking at us in awe. I hugged my brother tightly and received a chuckle from him.
"I think it's time for bed. " my mother said.

I said goodbye to my family and went to my room. I changed into my barbie T-shirt and my comfortable lowers. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. My thoughts went to the man I saw today. I hope he is alright now. He was no doubt attractive but something in me says to stay away from him. Moreover he is not my type. He is a scary man and he appeared to be in his 30s. He is way older than me. Maybe I should meet him again and ask his name. But he is mute so how can he tell me his name.

I didn't knew when my eyes got heavy and I slept.

_______________________________________

An annoying voice woke me up from my peaceful sleep. I looked at my side to see my phone ringing. I grabbed my phone from the lamp stand and answered the call in my half sleeping state.
"Hello. " I said tiredly.
"Looks like I woke my baby girl from her beauty sleep. " a husky voice came from the other side of the phone.
"Who are you. " I asked yawning. My tone laced with irritation. Why can't people just let me sleep peacefully.
"Well that's not polite is it baby girl. " the man said but this time a bit seriously.
"Look Sir I want to sleep. If you have something important to say than please tell me if not than I am cutting the call. " I said my eyes closing. A chuckle was heard.
"My princess it's 8:00 am. Don't you think by this time you should have been woken up. " the man said.
"But today is my holiday. " I said yawning. The man laughed.
"Aww Aren't you just adorable little one." he said chuckling. I furrowed my brows. I want to sleep and this man is not letting me.
"I don't think so you have anything important to say. So I think I should just hung up the call." I said laying back on my bed, my phone still pressed to my ear. There was a moment of silence on the phone. I thought he understood that I don't want to talk. But I was wrong as he spoke again.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you. " he said seriously.
"What do you mean. " I asked confused.
"I want to talk to you and you will not cut my call. Not now not ever. Did you understand love. " he said seriously. I sighed.
"Please let me sleep. " I pleaded. He chuckled again. What is with this man and chuckling.
"How can I say no to this voice. Well I won't trouble you more my love. Go back to sleep. " he said gently.
"Thank you. " I said. I hung up the call but not before I heard the words.

"you are mine. "

VIRAJ'S P.O.V

"You are mine." I whispered and cut the call. I leaned back on my chair. I picked up the glass of whiskey from my table and brought it near to my mouth. I sipped my whiskey.

"Boss. " a voice came from outside. I saw it was one of my gang member.
"Boss I've got all the information of paridhi. " he said. I smiled but the smile quickly vanished when I heard the last word. I stood up from my chair and grabbed the man by his collar.
"What did you just say. Huh. " I ask with gritted teeth. He realized what he did wrong.
"I am sorry Boss. I mean to say I got all the information of Mrs Ranawat." he said with fear laced voice. I released him. I snatched the file from him and ordered him to get out.

Last night I got her number from the Gupta Mansion. It was not hard to get as Gupta's know me well or to say pricesly they know my anger well. I got her number but I didn't call her last night because I didn't wanted to disturb my baby girl's sleep. So I called her in the morning but guess what she was still asleep. How adorable she is. She has got me wrapped around her little finger without even knowing it.

I opened her file to know about her.

NAME - PARIDHI RAI
AGE - 18 YEARS

STUDIES IN KRISHNAMURTHY COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. PURSUING BACHELOR'S DEGREE.

NATIONALITY - INDIAN
FAMILY - MOTHER, FATHER AND AN ELDER BROTHER.
FRIENDS - SUNIDHI, NILIMA, MADHURIMA.
ADDRESS - HOUSE NO. 124 ,GOVIND LANE.

Well I have her address. But I don't know about her likes, dislikes her hobbies. Guess I need to ask her by myself. I don't mind though.

Well I think it's time to give my baby girl a surprise.

Only if paridhi knew that she helped a monster who can go to any extreme to have her. As he was captivated by her.