Insanely in love......

PARIDHI'S P.O.V

"It's 20,000 not one penny less but one penny more will go. " Sunidhi yelled laughing. We all giggled.
"Hey hey listen, I know I am marrying your sister but that doesn't mean you will just rob me. " Payal's groom said. All the girls narrowed their lids.
"Excuse me Mr Groom, this is a custom. You have to give us money otherwise my sister is not going with you. " I said folding my hands. He and his friends chuckled.
"Girls please have mercy on us. 20,000 is really a big amount, we can give you 10,000. Will that be ok. " his friend said chuckling. We all rolled our eyes.
"10,000 you have to be kidding me. My dress itself costs 25,000. Look give us our money or else forget my sister and your shoes too. " nilima said giggling. We all starting laughing.
"I told you to keep an eye on my shoes idiots. Now see these girls are going to empty my wallet. " the groom said glaring at his friends.
"We did brother, but the girls are just too smart. " his friends said scratching the back of his neck. We all giggled. Meanwhile David entered with a plate filled with chilli potatoes. He sat near the groom, his mouth filled with the potatoes.
"What is happening guys. " he asked stuffing more chilli potatoes in his mouth. I rolled my eyes.
"Nothing much our beloved jiju is not ready to give us money. " I said pouting. David glared at them.
"Hey I am ready, but not to give 20,000. You are robbing me. " the groom said. I scrunched up my nose in annoyance.
"Jiju 20,000 is final. C'mon just give us money. " sunidhi said.
"First give us shoes, than we will give you money. " the groom's brother said smirking.
"First money than shoes. " I replied stubbornly.
"Shoes. " he said folding his arms.
"Money. " we all yelled. He kept his hand on his ears, because we were so loud.

We all were giggling and fighting with Payal's groom and his friends. Payal is  sunidhi's elder sister, she is such a sweet girl.
"Pari your dress looks really pretty. Can I borrow the dress from you for one day. " madhu said with puppy dog eyes.

"Umm I will think about it

"Umm I will think about it. " I said fixing my hairs. She glared at me. I giggled.
"Pari. " David said from behind. I flinched back. I kept my hand on my chest and took a deep breath.
"You scared me David. " I said hitting his arm. He chuckled.
"Pari you look beautiful today and I know you also want to say that I look handsome. Look no problem if you are shy to say that, I know I am the most handsome man on earth. " he said fixing his hairs. I rolled my eyes. He is anything but handsome. Suddenly he grabbed my hand and started twirling me around.
"David what are you doing. " I said with wide eyes.
"Dancing with you, what else. " he said like it was the most obvious thing, still twirling me around. I don't know how my hand slipped from his grasp and I was about to fall but then someone caught me. I kept my hands on my eyes, because I was just so scared. I slowly removed my hands to see I was in the arms of.......Viraj. Oh God, what is he doing here. I looked at him, to see him staring at me with his dangerous eyes that were filled with obsession.
"I never knew I will be welcomed here like this." he said smiling, still staring at my face. I quickly got away from him, which he clearly didn't like.
"I.....I am sorry. " I said looking down. He came towards me.
"It wasn't a mistake my princess. This is where you belong, in my arms. " he said as he kissed the back of my hand. I pushed my hand back.
"Excuse me uncle, but don't you think scaring a girl is wrong. " David said with gritted teeth. Viraj looked at him angrily.