A caged princess......

PLEASE READ :
We hit 3k Yayyyyyyyyyyy and I am literally dancing. I love you so much my beautiful readers. You are amazing.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Please read my new story THE DARK KING. It's specially for all those who love werewolf novels. You can also follow me if you like my work. And sorry if I talk much it's just that I love you all so very much. 😘😘😘😘😘
______________________________________
VIRAJ'S P.O.V

I watched as my princess sleeps peacefully in my arms. She was so close to me that I could actually hear her light snores. My little angel. I just don't know why you came so late in my life. I mean I have fucking lived 35 years of my life alone. I know she is a bit reluctant about our relationship and I totally understand that. I am a fucking 35 year old grown man and she is a sweet innocent 18 year old college going girl. But I don't give a damn about this age gap. She was destined to be with me and only me.

I watched as her eyebrows furrowed, She is having a nightmare. I pulled her more closely to my chest and inhaled her intoxicating scent. She smells divine. I looked at her beautiful face closely. She is so beautiful. Her beautiful brown eyes, her silky hairs, her milky skin, her pink pouty lips everything is just so damn beautiful. I wonder how beautiful she will look without her clothes. I groaned thinking about making love to her. Only I know how difficult it is to control myself from not pouncing on her and claim her with no mercy. I know she is innocent and she is untouched by any male and that's what makes me want to love her even more madly.

I thought to let her sleep for some time and go downstairs as I have some work left. I went to my office and sat on my chair.
"Boss the new inspector is not allowing our trucks to cross the border. What should we do now. " my gang man asked. I pinched the bridge of my nose.
"Talk to the minister and tell him if he goes against me than he should not blame me for the consequences. " I said seriously. He nodded. I started going through some papers. Suddenly someone knocked the door.
"What is it. " I asked rudely. Why can't just people let me finish my work.???
"Sir Mrs Ranawat is awake and she is crying." she said with fear. I immediately rose from my chair and went to our room. I opened the door and saw my house maids were trying to calm her down as my baby girl was continuously crying. Oh my poor baby, you don't have to cry. But than my eyes wandered around my room and I saw two of my gang member standing there. I clenched my fist, how many times I have to tell these idiots to not come near my paridhi. I have prohibited them from even entering my room when my pari is there. I will kill them for looking at my baby girl.

I signaled everyone to leave the room and that's when my baby girl looked at me. As soon as she saw me, she started backing away from me. Oh how beautiful she looks when she is scared. I just want to see her fear struken face everyday. A part of me wants to wipe her tears and tell her she doesn't need to get scared of me, however the other and more sinister part of me wants to see her eyes filled with tears, to see her getting scared of me, getting scared of what worse I can do if she doesn't obey me. She should be scared of me, than only she will agree to stay with me forever. I slowly walked towards her. I took small steps and with my every step she cried even more. I stopped near her , my hands clasped together at the back.
"Please......let........ me...... go..... " she pleaded while sniffling like a small baby. How adorable. She is begging infront me and I love it. I can't wait to have her begging me for more as we made love. I got hard instantly thinking about that. I sat close to her and pulled her to my chest. She started hitting my chest with her tiny fists. I chuckled. I don't mind her little fight, in this way atleast she is touching me. How much I want to rip my shirt and let her touch my chest with her soft hands.
"Stop crying my beautiful princess. " I said trying to calm my precious angel.
"I...... want.........to......go..... " she said stammering a little. Her frightening voice is so calming to my ears. The beast inside me wants to listen her frightening voice for the whole life.
"Please......Viraj...... Let......me.....go... "she said inbetween her sniffles. My name looks so beautiful from her mouth. I can't wait her to scream my name when I claim her with no mercy. I will make sure her beautiful lips should not take the name of any other male apart from me. She will only take my name from those beautiful lips and she will only look at me. Just me. She will have me and no one else. I will make sure of that.

I stood up to bring some water for her. Her eyes were wide in horror. She looks so cute right now. My inner beast is getting out of control now, he wants to claim her beautiful body. He wants to see her tears when he makes love to her. I told my maid to get some water for my baby girl. I looked at my baby girl. How beautiful she looks like this, sitting on my bed with eyes filled with fear and tears flowing down from her pretty eyes. Although I will have to make some changes, like I will have to chain her hands and feet to the bed so as to ensure she won't run away from me. Just the thought of her running away from me makes me crazy. I can't let her go. I will also have to lock her up in this bedroom. However I will give her everything she wants, whatever she commands me I shall do it after all I love her madly. But I will have to make sure she gets everything in this room and I won't permit her to step outside the bedroom door without my permission.

"Drink it. " I said giving her the glass of water. She shook her head and hugged her knees. She looks like a small baby who is showing tantrums for getting a toy. I chuckled. Oh my sweet angel, I will give you everything you desire. You just have to command me.
"I swear I haven't drugged it. Just drink it, you must be thirsty after crying so much. " I said softly. She shooked her head once again. Trust me no one has ever said me no and my baby girl, well she hardly obeys anything I say. I think I should just get use to these tantrums.
"WHERE IS MY SISTER. " someone yelled from outside. My baby's eyes lit up. She smiled. At least she smiled. I like that.
"I think it's my brother-in-law. " I said smiling kissing her cheek. She looked away and I laughed.

The door burst open and incame my brother-in-law, my father-in-law and my baby's annoying friends who think I am a Greek God. Wish my baby thinks that about me.
"Oh my child. " her father rushed to her and hugged her. I clenched my fist, who gave him the right to touch her. He might be my baby's father but that doesn't give him the right to touch her. I just can't stand any other male laying even a finger on her.
"How dare you. " her brother said grabbing my collar. Seriously!!!!! A 5'10 boy is trying to threaten a 6'4 man. Isn't it hilarious.
"Brother no.....he.....is dangerous. " my baby said in a cute shaky voice. If these morons would not have been here than trust me by now she would be moaning my name. My whole room would have been filled with her cries of pain. Why are in-laws so annoying and nosy.?????
"Please Mr Ranawat leave my daughter. " her father requested. I rolled my eyes. I am requesting you to leave us alone.
"Can't do that. And please just go from here. I want to spend some time with her. " I said looking at my baby with love and so much passion. She looked at me in fear.
"Look Mr Ranawat I know you love her. And I promise you she will marry you. But please don't keep her caged here. Let her come with us. " her father requested. I smirked. She looked at her father with horror.
"No Dad I won't. " she said crying more. I smiled. Her father hugged her tightly and asked her to relax. She cried more.
"Okay fine you can take her. But I have some conditions. " I said. They all looked at me in horror.
"Now what do you want monster. " her friend yelled. I will kill her one day for sure. She irritates me.
"My baby will not leave the house without my permission. She will not talk to any male. No man will be allowed in your house unless it's me. And whenever I come to your house you will not shout on me and will let me spend time with her. And if you try to let her escape than remember I'll kill everyone of you and than I will marry her. Am I clear. " I said seriously. They all nodded except for my baby girl.

"You are a monster. " she yelled crying. I chuckled.
"Maybe I am but always remember you belong to this monster. And this monster loves you more than his life and can take anyone's life for his queen. " I stated. She was now beyond scared. She should be after all a queen should always be scared of the king.

Only if she knew that she was now his. She was now a caged princess. With no hope of freedom.
_______________________________________
Please leave a like if you enjoy😊😊😊😊😊.You can follow me if you enjoy my work.