Obsessed love.....

PARIDHI'S P.O.V

I woke up in the morning. I yawned and stretched my arms. Suddenly I realised that the bed I was laying on was extra soft and comfortable. I looked around myself to find I was not in my room. I was about to scream but than I remembered that I was in Viraj's bedroom. Oh God why did I even came here!!!!! I removed the blanket to find the chain was still around my ankle and it hurted a lot. I tried to remove the chains but couldn't succeed as always. I still can't forget what he said yesterday, he is going to keep me trapped inside this room. I just want to go to my own house. I know my family must have realised by now that I am in this monster's house. They must be so worried for me. I just hate him so much. Suddenly the sound of unlocking of the door caught my attention. I looked at the door to find Viraj coming inside with a tray of breakfast in his hands. He smiled at me.
"Good morning love. " he said coming towards me. Love!!!!! My foot. I was about to yell on him when my eyes went to the clock hanging on the wall. I looked at the time it was 7 am in the morning. I looked at viraj to see him fully dressed in his usual lavishing suit.
"How did you get ready so early. Did you take a bath or you just wore your clothes. " I said with disgust. He chuckled as he placed the tray containing two coffees and my favourite Pancakes on the bed. I am seriously hungry.
"Contrary to the popular belief, boys do care about personal hygiene. " he said smiling as he started preparing coffee.

He directed a cup of coffee towards me. I hesitantly took the coffee mug from his hands. He grabbed another cup for himself.
"When did you wake up. " I asked keeping the coffee aside because I don't drink or eat anything before taking a bath.
"I woke up at 4 am in the morning. " he said sipping his coffee looking at me with adoration. My eyes widened after hearing this.
"What did you do after waking up at 4am. " I asked with wide eyes. He chuckled.
"You See I woke up at 4 am and than I did some workout in the gym, after that I came back to our room to find you sleeping peacefully so I thought not to disturb you. And than I took a shower and dressed up and I dressed up in this room. After that I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for my lovely wife. " he said grinning madly. I looked at him shocked.
"You made this all by yourself. " I asked in disbelief.
"Yes I did. I know how to cook. " he said with a smile.
"Thank you so much for not waking me up at 4 am because I seriously would have killed you if you had disturbed me. " I said my eyes still wide. He kept staring at me.
"You have already killed me. " he said looking at my face without even blinking.
"No I haven't. " I said confused. He tilted his head.
"I died the day I saw you. " he said his eyes showing madness. I think it's better to change the topic because I just cannot handle his psychotic behaviour.
"Umm so I was asking you. Is sudarshni your real sister because you don't look same. And she even has a different accent. Where is she from.??? " I asked. He sipped his coffee.
"Sudarahni is not my real sister. And she is from Kolkata. Maybe that's why you find her accent different. " he replied as he sipped his coffee.
"So you both are Bengali. " I asked.
"No she is Bengali. I am from Haryana." he cleared it to me. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.
"Didn't understand. " he asked. I shook my head. He laughed.
"You know I have never told anyone about my life but I will tell you because you are my wife. " he said. Even though I wanted to shout on him for calling me his wife but I didn't because I wanted to know about his life.

He kept his coffee aside and looked directly at me.
"I was born into a middle class family. My father was a very hard working man. He was very devoted towards him family. Contrary to him my mother, she was not at all devoted to her family. She was a woman who wanted to live her life in luxury. Hence my father's money was never enough for her. I was 9 years old when my sister was born. I was very happy, I used to take care of her a lot. One day she felt sick, very sick. My mother didn't pay any attention to her as she was busy in making herself more beautiful so she could lure rich man. I was very small just 9 years old, I didn't knew how to take care of her but still I did. I did whatever I could but I couldn't save my sister. She was 6 months old when she died. Me and my dad we both were heartbroken but my mother, well she just didn't care. And one day my mother left my Dad for a rich man. We both were left humiliated. Our neighbours used to make fun of us because of my mother. My father took all the humiliation to himself. He couldn't concentrate on his work hence he lost his job. But he did continue to do odd jobs just to feed me. I had to leave my school because I couldn't afford the fees. My Dad's health started to Detroit. He fell terribly ill and we couldn't afford the medicines. So he died one day leaving me all alone in this world. I started to work in a small cafe to feed myself. I used to sleep on streets but than the cafe owner felt bad for me, he led me to sleep in the small store room. I lived my life like that for some years. But one day I saw my mother with her rich husband having dinner in an expensive restaurant. All the past memories rushed back to me and I was boiling with rage and anger. I followed them to their home and in rage I killed both of them. But than I realised what I did. I ran from there to escape the police. I kept on running and when I felt that I couldn't run any longer I laid on the ground. I fainted. When I opened my eyes I was in the house of Mr Roy, sudarshni's father. He was a small smuggler who had 15-20 goons with him. I told everything to him, he felt bad for me and asked me to live in his house. And that's where I met sudarshni, I found a sister in her. I worked with Mr Roy for some years and one day Mr Roy died of a heart attack. Sudarshni was not able to forget her father so I decided to send her to her grandparents house in Kolkata. I was just 20 years old when I took up his place. With time I started to expand my business and after 15 years here I am sitting here as the most powerful Mafia King of the world. " he said smiling. Tears formed in my eyes when I heard about his life.