Dangerous lover....

PARIDHI'S P.O.V

"I don't give a damn about what will happen to him." my brother said angrily.
"But brother if he will stay outside for the whole night, he will get sick. " I said anxiously.
"Since when did you start getting worried for him. Have you started liking him.???? " my brother asked. I looked at him with wide eyes. Liking him???? No way!!!!!! I can never like him. He is very handsome, I will agree to that but he is crazy and dangerous. I will die rather than love him.
"Brother please you know I don't like him, I am just worried for him. You know how cold it is outside, if he will stay outside for longer he will definitely fell ill. " I tried to explain. He folded his arms and glared at me.
"Pranav please, I know he is dangerous but we can't leave him outside in the cold. We have to help him. " my dad said softly.
"Amazing my whole family has gone mad!!!!!!! Have you both lost your  minds????? You are asking me to let you help him. Help a man who is a psychopath and is hell bent on making my sister his. " he yelled angrily. I flinched.
"Pranav please relax, he may be a bad person but that doesn't mean that we should not worry for him. He may be bad but we aren't. " dad said.
"You may be a Mahatma Gandhi fan I am not. " my brother said angrily. Oh God why are they shouting.
"Pranav you have to listen. " my dad said raising his voice.
"Hell no. No one is going out for him. " my brother yelled.
"STOP IT. " I yelled. They both immediately stopped fighting. I sighed.

I picked one blanket and folded it nicely.
"I am not going to let him fall sick, that's final. " I said as I stormed out of the room with my blanket in my hands. I could hear my brother screaming for me to not go outside. I know he hates him. But what can I do, I can't leave him to fall sick. Viraj Ranawat, I even hate to take his name, came in the evening and trust me that psycho guy is still sitting outside my house. Reason for it is that he wants to see me and he has to make sure that I don't run away. Crazy man, isn't he. I opened the door of my house and went outside to see him sitting on the bonet of his car. He was staring at my balcony perhaps waiting for me to come there. I slowly walked towards him. I stood near him. Only God knows how scared I am right now. I don't know why but just by seeing him, I get really scared.
"Hi. " I said softly. Did I seriously said Hi.??? He directed his attention towards me. He looked at me worriedly.
"Pari what are you doing outside. You will get sick, go inside. " he said cupping my face.
"I can ask you the same question as well. Why are you outside. " I asked softly looking down. He chuckled.
"I am here for you. And I will stay here for the whole night just to ensure you don't run away. " he said tightening his grip on me. I hesitantly removed his hands from my face.
"If you want to stay outside than I can't say anything. But I can't let you get sick. " I said as I placed the blanked on his shoulders. I looked in his eyes and trust me his eyes showed so much......love. And that scares me.
"You care for me. " he said still staring at me.
"I care for everyone. " I replied. I saw his eyes darkened. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him.
"You don't have to care for everyone. You just need to care for me. Just me." he said, his once love filled eyes were now replaced with madness. I shoved his hands away and ran to my house.

I was laying on my bed thinking whether I should check he is outside or not. I think he must have gone, I mean it's 11:00 pm. I got up from my bed and made my way to the balcony. I stood in my balcony and looked down only to see him still sitting there with my blanket on his shoulders. He waved his hand to get my attention.
"Have you gone mad.???? Please you will get sick, just go to your home. " I requested. He smiled and shook his head. I stomped my foot. Why is he so stubborn. I went back to my room and started to pace here and there. He will not go to his house that's for sure and if he will stay outside for the whole night he will definitely fell sick. What should I do???? Wait a minute!!!!!! I have an idea. He isn't ready to go to his own house but he can come inside my house. In this way he will not fell sick. Right I will bring him inside even though I don't want to do it. I ran downstairs catching my family's attention. I ran outside the door ignoring their questions. I ran to him and his lips curled upwards. I glared at him.
"You are so stubborn aren't you. " I said glaring at him. He chuckled.
"Fine you don't want to go to your house no problem but you will come inside my house. " I said as I grabbed his big hand and dragged him to my house. He didn't say anything, he just kept staring at me with eyes filled with admiration.