Chapter 1

Kurt sniffled tossed and turned in bed. His stomach was killing him and he was crying from how bad it hurt. His girlfriend Courtney woke up from it, angrily glancing at Kurt from the disturbance of her sleep.

"Go back to sleep and be quiet!" She yelled.

"B-But Court, my tummy hurts!"

She almost slapped him from her anger, but luckily didn't. She wasn't up to put up with this, she knew her boyfriend got stomach pains often and never had a proper way to deal with them.

"Court, can you get me some milk? Please?" Kurt asked real softly, "That'll help my tummy.. I would get it but I'm in real pain..."

"No, I'm not getting out of bed! I'm sorry but I have more album recording tomorrow and I need my sleep, good fucking night! And if I hear one cry from you you're gonna get it!"

Kurt whimpered and stumbled to the kitchen. He almost fell on his face a couple times there and was holding his stomach the entire walk. However, someone woke up while Kurt was attempting to walk to the kitchen.

"Kurt? Is that you?" Dave called out tiredly, letting out a yawn. He and Krist had slept over because they had a late concert that night and all gotten drunk, them all deciding to stay at Kurt's and then leave in the morning.

"Y-Yeah," Kurt sniffled, sighing in relief knowing Dave was there.

"Are you alright? You sound like you're crying," Dave frowned and got up from the couch, going to Kurt who was crouched down on the floor and holding his stomach with tears flowing down his cheeks.

"N-No, my tummy really hurts and Courtney refused to get me milk and she yelled at me to stop crying about my stomach, so I'm trying to get some milk," The blond singer explained, still gripping to his stomach.

"Kurt, go lie down on my couch, I'll make you some milk," Dave smiled and patted his back, Kurt giving him a hug in response.

"Thank you man! Thank you, you're the best!"

Kurt layed down on the couch and a few minutes later Dave returned with the warm milk. Kurt sat up, taking the milk and taking a few sips. Dave sat down next to Kurt, sighing quietly to himself. He never liked Courtney, he thought she was a crazy bitch. She got into bad arguments with Kurt most of the time, but Kurt was so in love with it. He loved her and wanted to sacrifice so much for her, and that was what scared Dave: he didn't know how far he would go for her. He was too scared to get out of the relationship even if he wanted to, and it was a shame because Kurt was a perfect partner.

Kurt finished his milk in silence, letting out a yawn once he set it aside.

"Thanks once again Dave, my tummy feels kinda better.." He tiredly spoke, debating whether he should crash on the couch or go back to Courtney. He was afraid to go back to his girlfriend, she scared him off good.

"No problem Kurt," Dave ruffled his hair and yawned as well, "I'm feeling tired myself... Are you gonna go back to sleep upstairs, or?-" A blush spread across Dave's cheeks because he realized that there was no other spot to sleep aside from this couch if he didn't decide to go to the bed.

"I'm already comfy on here to be honest, and this couch can fit the both of us, I will just lay down the other way," Kurt explained, "If you're okay with that? Sorry, Courtney kinda scared me off too."

Dave chuckled, nodding in response.

"Sure, if she frightened you, she frightened you! Couch is comfy, I'm fine with this."

Kurt happily sprawled his lanky body across the couch, setting his head in the pillow.

He stopped himself from falling asleep entirely, however, just to say one more thing.

"Hey Dave, thanks for letting me stay on here too," Kurt smiled warmly, it not being visible however since it was dark, "Goodnight Davey, sweet dreams." And with that, Kurt fell asleep feeling safe in the comfort of his friend.

"Goodnight, Kurt."