1

It hurts you know, betrayal. You spend six years with people, believe they're your friends, only for them to betray you when they don't need you! I remember my wise girls words before I left...

Flashback

I gripped the small black box tightly, I was nervous! I, the man who crossed hell, was nervous! I approached Annebeth at the Athena table as soon as I got down onto one knee she glared at me!

"Your still here? " she snarled, "The war is over, why don't you die like a good demigod?"

What? What was going on with her?

"W-what about... us?" I asked

"A stepping stone: nothing more, nothing less. " she snapped, she lowered her head so her mouth was by my ear, "You really should leave, before someone decides to... have fun with you. "

She then stood up and left! What was going on?

Sudden Chiron walked up to me, sneaky centaur, "Perceous Jackson, I regret to inform you that camp has decided to vote you out of camp."

"WHAT?!" I screamed, what the literally fuck was going on?

"You have two hours to leave Camp before you get executed." He continued, why was he glaring at me?

I immediately ran to my cabin and started packing my possessions. Screw them! When I finished, I decided I should leave in a bang!

I was going top attempt the strongest ability a son of Poseidon could accomplish, in theory, vapor travel. The act of separating the very atoms in your body to become vapor and traveling that way.

I concentrated, after a grew seconds I felt a tingle on all over my body. I opened my 'eyes' to see myself flying over the very trees!

This feeling... It felt almost natural! I saw my mom's apartment, this was going to be fun to explain...

I floated into the building and went about trying to reform myself in my room when I  heard a knock on the front door.

My mom went and answered it.

Unknown

"I hope this works."

Percy

"Your a wizard, Percy. " the old man explained

"You sure? " I replied, "I've already been claimed by magical people who aren't wizards. "

He simply nodded, "Son of Sally Jackson who was daughter of... Tom Riddle. " he relied

Mom only talked about her father once, she was drunk and crying, I don't remember it well since I was four at the time.

"You know my grand father? " I was immediately interested, "He's still alive? "

The man nodded, "And... he's killing innocent people. " I felt something inside me snap.

"So my friends and both my grand fathers are evil?" I started laughing, "Why can't I just have a normal life? "

Dumbledore

The youth in front of me was a mystery. At first he was completely put together, then he just... collapsed! He was laughing like a lunatic!

"Why can't I have a normal life? " he was crying? He's so different from Tom! It's so mystifying.

"I'd like to take you to Hogwarts. " I told him, "you'll be safe from him there. "

"Can I make a call quick?" He asked, I nodded he walked into the bathroom, locking the door.

I cast a silent spell to hear what he was saying.

Percy

I turned the water in the sink on, taking the water in front of the window to create a rainbow, I pulled out a drachna and tossed it in, "Fleecey do me a solid, show me Reyna, camp Jupiter. "

The rainbow turned into an image of Reyna in the bath! I turned away, "Hey..." I said weakly

"Perseus Jackson!" She squeaked, "What the Hades are you doing? "

I gulped, "I need a favor. "

"What is it? " she asked, a bit of venom still in her voice

"Hide my parents. " I saw her look confused, better explain, "There's bad people on my moms, I'm going England to bring the attention there." I explained, "But I want them somewhere safe just to be safe."

Her eyes narrowed, "Why not Camp half- blood? " she asked, I hope she didn't see me flinch

"They're acting weird. " I replied stiffly

She nodded while I swiped the message and walked out of the bathroom.

Dumbledore was currently sitting on the blue couch, mom was standing besides the couch.

"Mom, please stay at Camp Jupiter while I'm gone." I begged her, she gave me a 'really?' look. "If he kills innocent people, I want you where you can be protected!"

She nodded, just accepting my answer, "Be good and don't get expelled on a second continent." she chuckled

I chuckled, "I'll try!"

I turned to Dumbledore and gestured to him to lead the way out the door, once we were outside I spoke: "There's a war involved isn't there? " he nodded.

Hello readers, just have a question for you!

Who should Percy end up with?

1. Luna Lovegood

2. Reyna

3. Thalia

4. OC boggart

You'll have until chapter 10 to decide.

Thankyou, t4r4n4