5

Percy

As soon as Hermes disappeared Sirius ripped the bag from me and went through it,  it was completely empty.  Thanks Hermes.

They proceeded to wave their wands at the bag saying weird words, they went on like that for a few minutes until they - reluctantly- gave it back to me.

I quietly brought it back to my room before returning to the kitchen. Everyone just glared at me, I decided to make pancakes,  Kreacher was kind enough to bring me the ingredients. Even the food dye!

"thanks for the secret ingredient kreacher." I laughed evily, I then set to make pancakes, "anyone else want some?"

They all shook their heads and some  said "no." So i just made some for myself. I got a lot of weird looks from those around me.

I silently ate, none of them stopped looking at me.  thankfully one did speak: Tonks.

"Percy, could we speak in private when your done. " her eyes were full out guilt.

"Sure." I replied, I started eating quicker, when I finished I gestured for her to lead the way.

Fred

As soon as Percy and Tonks left we knew we wanted to hear what they were going to talk about, we snook away from the kitchen, i went to our bedroom and  grabbed an extendable ear while George followed them.

They were in Percy's room, I put the ear under the door, "... you can really hide them? " came percy's surprised voice

Hide what? I mouthed,  he simply traced a Harry's scar on his forward and open and closed his hand a few times, saying multiple scars.

I nodded.

"Please. " his voice begged

Bam! Something hit the door! We decided to leave then.

Reyna

It happened,  the Senate has voted to go to war against camp half blood! This could pose a problem!

While we could wipe them out, we'd suffer a lot of casualties, something Percy wouldn't want.

I hope he reads my letter, he's the only one who could prevent the war.  The Senate agreed that if he shows up in person and tells then not to, he'll prevent the war.

Things always depend on him.

Nico

"thank you sir. " I thanked the old man in front of me

"Not at all." He replied

Harry

I was cleared of all charges! That was my only thought as I was sent back to
Grimmauld Place.

I immediately met up with Hermione and Ginny  who had immediately asked,  but they could tell by my attitude.

They started jumping like they were dancing ring around the Rosey, chanting "He got off! He got off!"

I looked around, I see Fred glaring at me,  George -and Ron- was off  somewhere, Percy was also off somewhere.

I noticed Sirius was talking to moody, in very serious mood (see what I did there? ), I moved to get closer to hear them, "...how did he get in?" Moody  asked

"I don't know!"serius replied, "neither does Dumbledore. " they suddenly looked at me,  crap.

"Where's Ron?" I asked innocently

"Upstairs watching Percy clean the library. " Moody replied

I turned around to head up the stairs,  the library was a pain to find.  You took a right,  then a left,  then another left. I'm not questioning the extra hallways.