11

Thalia

I watched as the minotaur fell to the ground before turning to dust.  Hard to believe that Percy killed that at twelve years old!

Percy.  For the first time in a while, I felt regret about being a huntress.  And rage against Annebeth! How dare she?

I slung my bow over my shoulder before returning to base camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we returned to camp I noticed two girls were standing at Lady Artemis' s tent door,  that means she's talking to someone...

I walked up, "who's she talking to?"

They frowned, "Nico. " one of them grumbled

I walked in and saw Artemis with her hand on her forehead like she was thinking, "are you sure?"

"Yes." Nico sobbed, Nico's crying? "Percy is going to die. "

Artemis

When i finally got Thalia to calm down I immediately went to Olympus.  This is something that needs to be discussed.

~~~~~~~~

Father turned to me, "daughter,  what's the purpose of this meeting?"

I took a deep breath, "the inevitable death of Perceus Jackson."

There was a sudden increase of pressure on the room, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SON?" Poseidon boomed

"Brother,  calm down. " uncle Hades replied soothinly

I quickly told them what Nico had told me,  they immediately started yelling and arguing,  I signaled to Apollo and Hades to come with me.

We flashed away to the unused palace on Olympus.

"What do you want niece?" Hades asked, curious.

"I want to save Perceus." He  and Apollo looked shocked

"How?" He sounded intrigued

"Orpheus." I replied simply

He chuckled, "of coarse."

"Why am I here?" Apollo asked

I looked at him, "two reasons,  preserve the body and prepare the final cure."

He paled, "Are you serious?"

I nodded, "can you name someone better suited? "

They both fell silent, finally Hades spoke, "this is dangerous,  would he really step down?"

I shrugged, "we don't know,  but he is growing tired."

They nodded, "if he even gives an inch, we'll all die..." Hades mumbled

"For the deities." We chanted before rejoining the meeting.

Harry

Where is Nico?  He wasn't in the dormitory,  nor was he here in the great hall...

Suddenly he appeared through the doors... With Percy! They were talking... like friends!

I nudged Ron and pointed,  he nodded. We will need to keep our eyes on him.

He sat down not too far away, I saw him grab a slice of toast and took a few bites before it was time for class. We followed them to History of Magic, they talked the whole way about a betrayal and a camp. Were they collaborators?

After History of Magic Nico left to go somewhere else while Percy went to Division. He was silent the whole way there, not a peep!

Percy