4

Percy

My heart was pounding! How did he know? I watched as he brought a collection of boxes from below his counter,  he took the top of and put them below,  in each box was a stick.

"Normally the wand chooses the wizard,  but your a special case, pick one." He said, the wands all looked different, almost like they were symbolizing different things.

A sky blue one with a yellow lightning bolt caught my attention... before I noticed the ocean blue one with a green trident, I could almost hear it speaking!

I grabbed it, it felt as natural as as riptide!

"A son of Poseidon." He clapped enthusiastically, "haven't had a child of Poseidon for over a thousand years!"

"Really?" I asked

He nodded, "it's rare for a child of the gods to receive the magic gene, even rarer for one to receive both!''

Wow, first kid of Poseidon for almost century,  and I'm also a wizard! Just my luck.

"How much do I owe you?" I asked

He shook his head, "I won't charge the brother of Hufflepuff."

A huff and puff? Probably a mythological thing. "Thankyou. " I nodded to him as held his hand

"One last thing. "  he stated, "That wand is made of giant sequoia wood that was soaked in the water of Atlantis, it is exactly twelve inches,  and it's core is a Pegasus feather. "

I nodded, "What was that first thing? "

He laughed as he vanished under his desk. I took that as my cue to leave, which I ignored as I walked around his desk to find him reading a comic book, I just chuckled as he yelled profanities at me.

Lupin glared as I walked out, "wand. " he growled, I silently handed it to him,  he put it into his pocket,  "Don't know why you were given one,  but do know that you'll be watched,  closely!"

He went back to stearing me through the crowds, we stopped at a... alchemy shop... for potion ingredients, a book store for an unfunny amount of books (That I carried,  it was very uncomfortable), until we we were heading for a fireplace when I saw a familiar face: Rachel!

She was with a woman with unkept light brown hair,  oversized glasses,  and... an ugly sweater.  Suddenly she stopped moving, "A half-blood of the eldest gods

Shall reach sixteen against all odds

And see the world in endless sleep

The hero's soul, cursed blade shall reap-"

I quickly disappeared with the books. I didn't need that... another... reminder of what I am: a tool!

When i appeared in the black house I needed some sarcasm, "Honey,  I'm home!" I declared loudly, I managed to guide myself to the kitchen where i set the books: four sets of year five,  two year seven,  and a year four.

Apparently I was being placed in year five instead of seven, don't really care, new life atleast.  That probably wasn't even Rachel!

What would Rachel be doing in England? Probably someone who looked like her.

"Ah, your back." Came an annoyed, raspy voice, I turned and saw Sirius, sneaky guy

"Yep." I replied as i picked up a set of year five books for myself,  the titles were weird: (1) Transfiguration, what is and can (2)charms, charming and affective (3) potions and poisons, volume 5 (4) history of magic (5) Astronomy, to infinity and beyond (6) herbology,  your favorite garden (7) insert dada book