Part 1

THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hello dear readers...!   I'm back with my next story on our beloved AvNeil... again something close to real life but i donno how you all gonna react to this one too ! Anyways enough of my bak bak... here you go !   Happy reading ! 
The story is not similar to the onscreen one... characters are same. 

Part 1

"Baaabbbyyy... Your girl is back...!!" Avni stormed into the room along with her suitcases and jumped onto the bed,all enthusiastic and smiling as she spread her arms wide like she's gonna hug someone. 

Yes, she was intending to hug her guy who was  peacefully sleeping flat on his tummy. 

"Awww missed you so much babbyyy...muuuahhh muuahhh muuahh " 

She was as impulsive as a fire lit cracker when she hugged the sleeping man and showered her kisses all over his sleepy face. The smile on her face had still not left since she was seeing him after 1 whole week ! It seemed like ages for her ! 

With her heartfelt, urging kisses he turned around to face her and just pulled her more closer to arrest in a bone crushing hug without even opening his eyes. 

"Missed you too sweety !" He whispered in his husky voice in her ears as he gently kissed her earlobes. 

"Nooo...sshhh...not on my ear lobes Neil...shameless fellow leave..." she resisted as she tried to move away from him but in vain as the embrace became more tighter. 

He surely knew how to turn on his lady for some action...! Kissing on her ear lobes always made her hormones get excited and horny...

And at this point, she didn't want to get into that zone so she resisted. 

"What noo ? Who's going to compensate for spoiling my sound sleep and the whole week?"  Smirked Neil, still continuing what he was doing earlier...laundering his lips on her ear lobes and her nape..! 

"Compensate ! Nah ! Definitely not me..!" Avni blushed as she said and slipped down making him go on her top... 

By now, thanks to the magic of kissing her sweet spot she was actually turned on ! Mr.Neil  mastered in drawing his girl to him like a magnet. 

"Achaa..?"  said Neil with his usual mischievous smile as he tugged himself in her neck leaving a trail of his magical feathery pecks while he undressed her and she reciprocated. And what followed was a steamy love making session.

**********

*After a while* 

Neil and Avni were lying flat on their back staring the ceiling. Smile,contentment,blush,happiness were clearly seen on their faces... 

Neil looked at her and caressed his fingers over her crimson cheek.

"Jaan...i missed you like hell baby. I'm happy that you are back. Love you sweetheart." 

Neil said in a low voice audible only to her...she looked at him.

"Ah ha...janab...1 week theek se Avni nai bola aur ab yaad aye aapko yeh jaan, baby,sweetheart sab ? Shameless fellow!" She elbowed him a little harshly. 

"Aahhwwe Avni...jab bhi tu mujhe shameless fellow bolti hai na...tab i feel ki iss pure duniya me I'm the only shameless man !" 

Neil giggled and tried to cuddle her as she made a angry pout at him and said...

"Ha...hai tu shameless ! Ek number ka shameless..." 

"Toh hu mein shameless...sirf tere liye! "  Neil pulled over the quilt on their heads and pulled her too close to him and continued his ministrations only to be pushed a little away by Avni. 

"Neil...like really ? Phir se ? Abhi abhi toh hum..." 
Before she could complete he  interrupted her smirking  "Meri stamina pe koi shak ?" he asked with a evil smile dancing on his face...

"Sach me ha...tere jitna besharam aur koi hai iss duniya mein ? Avni facepalmed as she blushed invisibily on his antics. 

And Neil left no second in crushing her in between his arms and legs. 

Just then the door bell rings in numerous times...! 

"Oh f**k ! Kya timing hai...!" Neil groaned with frustration.

"Uff Neil...go and see who is it now otherwise the bell will keep ringing !" 

Avni urged him as she wrapped over the bed sheets around her body, picked up her clothes and rushed to the washroom while Neil quickly put on his shorts and a tee to rush to the door. 

The bell was still ringing to increase his frustration... "arre aa raha hu...aa raha hu...!!" 

He unlocked the door and stormed his anger at the intruder...

"Have you lost it to ring the...uh uh.. aap !" 

Neil panicked as he saw the person at his door step.

***********

Hmm hmmm so how was it ??  who was at the door step ? Did u like AvNeil in this avatar ? Please do like ⭐ and comment ur views... awaiting to read them...

Next part is ready and a lengthier one...so bolo u want to read soon or not ? 😉

PS : Part 2 is updated too ! 😃

Love,
Avni