Part - 11

Hello everyone..! Here's your next update... 😊 Thanks for waiting... I'll try as much as possible to give you two updates this week...

Happy reading!

Part 11

He felt a warm hand on his shoulder from behind...in a reflex he turned to hug the person assuming it's Avni... But stopped himself as he saw the person in front of him while he shed few tear drops that escaped from his eyes...

"Tillu..." Shweta uttered.

Neil stayed rooted to the place where he was standing... He could speak nothing upon seeing his mother in his house, that too in Amsterdam.

He recalled how she had kindled him and his relationship with Avni in the past just because they didn't agree to get married. She had behaved as if it's a sin and a crime to stay together without being married. She'd given an ultimatum to choose either her or Avni... Neil had willfully chosen Avni and walked out of his house, his job and his country.

All these flashed in front of his eyes and tears rolled down his cheeks...

"Tillu... Beta apni maa ko maaf.... " Shweta was still talking while Neil had already engulfed her in a affectionate hug. She need not say anything for her son to forgive her... A mother is always a kid's first love no matter how stern she is.... Words aren't required for a mom and kid to understand each other...

"Mom... I missed you... I missed you so much...!" this is all Neil could say while he cried like a little baby that met his mother after a long time.

Shweta reciprocated Neil's emotions as she ran her palm through his hair to calm him down.

"I missed you too tillu..." while her tears also couldn't remain in tact anymore.

"Ab dekho ji... 7 samandar par karke hum bhi aaye hai... Hume bhi toh koi dekhe... " Prakash had said from behind in his usual comic way.

Neil swiftly walked towards his dad and hugged him... " I missed you too dad...!"

"Oye itna emotional hone ki zarurat nai hai... Janta hu koi miss viss nai kiya tune mujhe..." Prakash chuckled to lighten the mood.

Neil just tightened the hug and smiled wholeheartedly.

"Surprise...!! Kaisa laga mom dad se milke Neil?" Avni and Neela also joined them now along with their jaan Parthavi who was peacefully sleeping in her naani's arms.

"What...?! Aap dono jaante the ki mom dad aanewale hai..." Neil exclaimed.

"Haaa..." They said in a chorus.

"Actually naamkarann ke time tak aa jana chahiye tha inhe par flight delay ho gayi inki..." Neela explained.

"Oh that would have been great...but not too late mom dad... Dekhiye meri jaan ko..." Neil proudly showed his baby girl to his parents.

"Hayee...meri hi nazar na lag jaye... Kitni soni hai yeh... Ankhein bilkul mere tillu ki tarah... Gaal toh ekdum Avni jaise..." Swetha was indeed like an excited grandmother.

"Parthavi puttar...humesha apni daadi ko tang karte rehna...okay?" Prakash played with her palm while she automatically held his finger in her fist and gave a faint smile in sleep.

"Oh oh dekho swetha ji... Muskura rahi hai bachhi... Iska matlab apko pareshan zarur karne wali hai yeh... Hahaha" Prakash chuckled while everyone else joined him in a hearty laugh.

The rest of the night was spent with just talks, talks and talks till the wee hours... They had so much to speak..! Indeed AvNeil felt their family and their happiness is complete now. Neil layed his head on shwetha's lap and slept on the sofa. While prakash had dozed off on the other couch, Neela drifted to sleep next to paarthavi's cradle. But for Avni, sleep had not even come close to her as she sat on the bean bag looking around her dear ones sleep peacefully after what felt like forever.