Part 5

Hello hello hello...my dear buddies ! A quick update is here.... 😉

Caution : Avni in lady don Avtar ahead 😅

So without much a do... here it is !

Happy reading ! 😍

Part 5

Avni and Neil were stunned yet again hearing her talk about their wedding...! Avni was kind of taken aback as she held Neil's arm tight when she heard the word "Shaadi...!!!"

"Avni..." he pressed her palm with his, comforting her he continued "mom yeh baatein baad mei ho sakti hai. Pehle khaana kha le?" He wanted to divert the topic as much as possible.

"Oh sure !" Shwetha exclaimed.
Their order was served and they had the food while Shwetha was talking in between with all the enthusiasm she had. The others listened and replied only when required since the reality that she knew about their live in relationship and she was okay with it hadn't yet sinked in.

"Avni beta...chalo ab mein chalti hu. Ache se khayal rakhna tillu ka..theek hai? " she caressed her cheek and bid adieu.

While Shwetha left with Prakash...only Avni, Neil and Neela were left behind near their car.

As soon as the car was driven away, Avni looked at Neil and began her rant which she had suppressed without uttering since the dinner time.

"Neil...see aunty. She's telling me to look after you ? Like I'm already her daughter in law ! Neil see i know where this is all heading to and I..." Avni was interrupted by Neil who held her hand and said sternly..
"Avni, can we talk at home ? Yaha parking mein discuss karna zaruri hai ?"

"Oh toh Mr. ACP romance sab ke samne karte hai par discuss nai karte! Wow !" Avni taunted Neil hinting about the dance they did earlier in the evening..

"Guys ! Mein hu yaha! Bacha chup... Neil ki baat maano, get inside the car" Neela reprimanded.

"Maa par..." Avni opened her mouth to talk but stayed quiet as Neela gave a stern look to her.
She sat in the car with an annoyed yet cute face,like a little girl who was denied her chocolate...but in the back seat as she didn't want to sit next to her man, bcz of the banter she had with him moments before. Looking at her antics Neela said...

"Hey bhagwan.. Kya karu mein iss ladki ka...Neil kaise jhelthe ho isse? Hehe" she had a fair laugh.

"Jaise aap jhelthi thi pehle..! Neil smirked as they both got into the car and he drove away.

Avni stayed quiet looking out of the window...sometimes stealing glances of Neil through the rear mirror of the car...while Neil and Neela spoke about the casual things in the front. Avni behaved like she was least interested in their talks but she had an open ear listening to them alertly...

"So I hope after you drop me here, you guys won't get back to fighting like school kids ?" Neela questioned when the car stopped at the entrance of her house.

"I don't fight ! He does !" Avni finally spoke pouting her lips and rolling her eyes towards Neil.

"Mom you know who fights...definitely not me !" Neil too said in a childish way to which Neela laughed and said..

"Ah God! I'm done with you people ! Jo karna hai karo... I'm off to sleep. Goodnight babies !" Neela bid adieu to them and went inside her house.

"So Miss Ajooba ! You are using me as your driver too ?" Neil threw a sarcastic question at Avni since even after Neela left Avni was sitting in the back seat.

"Yes! Koi shak? " she said raising her eyebrows and squinting her eyes. Awe! There he fell for her again...her mesmerising antics made her glow all the more even in that darkness.

He kept glaring at her...Avni snapped her fingers in front of his eyes to bring him back to his senses.

"Mr. ACP don't look at me like you are going to eat me any moment...I am NOT a cup cake!" She stressed those words throwing sharp looks at him. Neil leaned in close to her...and whispered in her ear in his husky voice "Definitely not a cup cake..Agreed..."

He moved back a little and next moment pounced on her neck nibbling with his lips like he's about to eat..."youuu are my tandoori chicken!!"

"Neeeiiilll...you little moron! we are in front of Ma's home in our damn car !" Avni tried to make her man realise the situation and pushed him away.

"Toh...toh...come and sit next to me like a good girl. Warna I know how to become a bad boy...!"

Neil smirked at her mischievously...to which she hit him on his shoulder and opened the door to sit next to him since she very well knew how he'd react after this mischievous threaten.

"This doesn't mean our fight is over Mr. ACP" she said sternly pointing her finger to him while she strapped the seat belt.

"Oh okay Miss Ajooba!" Neil smiled and started the car thinking it's her usual drama.

**AvNeil's apartment**

It had been half an hour since they reached home. Avni changed into her night dress,removed her little make up and was applying moisturiser to her hands when Neil came out of bathroom.

"Baby...i think my stomach is upset." Neil complained as he went and strolled on the bed.

"Toh pet bhi upset hai tere se? Very good! I thought I was the only one upset with you !" Avni threw a satire on him while she continued doing her task.

"Matlab had hai yar! Meine kuch galat bhi nai bola tha...sirf yeh kaha ki hum ghar jaake baat kar sakte hai. Isme upset hone wali baat kya hai? " Neil expressed his plight because since the minute they entered the house Avni kept on irritating him with such dialogues.

"Not the words you used ! It's your tone ! Do you realise how you shouted on me?" Avni clarified.

"Arre Avni...you know how tensed I was at that point of time, phir bhi ?" Neil asked in despair.

"Oh so it was only you who was tensed there ! I never existed there hai na?" Avni's anger was raising minute by minute..

"I didn't say that...ab baaton ka ulta matlab mat nikaal. I meant it wasn't the right time to discuss all those !" Neil tried to clarify but in vain since Avni was already fuming with so much anger that she threw a pillow at him and said...

"You know what Neil ? I didn't feel so bad when you shouted at me par ab tere baaton se bohat bura lag raha hai... mein baaton ka ulta matlab nikaalti hun? Like really ? You are saying this after knowing me so much??"

"Avni please...mera voh matlab nahi..." Neil was still talking while Avni slammed the door and left to the hall.

"Avni...Avni...!!!" He screamed and followed behind her. He caught hold of her waist and hand before she could go near the couch.

"What ?!" Avni also screamed trying to free herself from his clutches but failed due to his right muscular grip.

"What has happened to you today? Tu aisi hai hi nahi jo meri baat ko itni galat samjhe... you know me so well baby !" Neil loosened his grip as he tried to calm her down.

"Neil...don't mess with me ! Pehle se hi aunty ne shadi ke bare me baat karke mujhe hila ke rakh diya hai..upon that you are behaving like this! Listen kal subah hote hi tu jake unhe bataade koi shadi vadi nai karni hai hume aur zindagi bhar aise hi rahenge! Unhe manzoor ho ya na ho ! Aisa hi hoga...!!" Avni outbursted her inner emotions in a very strict way and collapsed on the couch with tears in her eyes.

********************

Thanks for reading people ! I know this chapter hasn't come out so well...im not satisfied with it personally but promise u to write better from upcoming ones...

The reason why Avni is so against marriage, how Neil handles her, a life changing decision... All in the next chapter...so don't miss it to read tmrw 😃

But still, now don't forget to hit like and comment ur views on this chapter... much anticipated !

Love,
Avni