Part 2

Hello dearies ! 😀 It's one plus one offer today 😅 so soon I'm giving u another update....!

Note : better than the first part 😜 and lil lengthy... So aaram se padhiye aur Hume kaisa Laga batayiye..

Happy reading 😊

Part 2 

He unlocked the door and stormed his anger at the intruder...

"Have you lost it to ring the...uh uh.. aap !" 

Neil panicked as he saw the person at his door step.

"Oh gods tillu ! Kar kya raha tha...?? Itni der lag gayi darwaza kholne mein ?!" Shwetha bombarded him with questions standing at the doorstep with hands on her waist. 

"Kar kya raha tha matlab kya bolu ?" Neil thought in his mind as his love making session flashed in front of his eyes... he looked baffled at her and his dad who were his abnoxious intruders!  

"Oye... I'm talkings to you !! Kuch toh bol...arre hatt andar toh aane de !" Shwetha pushed Neil aside as she tried to barge into the house and sat on the sofa.

"Mmm...Mmm...Mooomm woh kuch nai bas bathroom mein tha. Aap yaha kaise ?" He tried to enquire as he signalled his dad with irritation  as if asking him why were they at his place?  

Prakash's eye brows raised and he nodded in denial as he was unaware of his wife's reasons. 

"Kyu tillu? Mein yaha nai aa sakti kya ?" Shwetha made an emotional face as she looked at an outrageous Neil signalling his dad.

"Ah ah nothing like that mom...vaise I was coming to meet you only to take you out for a movie now!  So i asked that's it..." the guy who had his plans of making out with his girl, had skillfully lied to his mom ! 

And that had brought a bright smile on shwetha's face and she didn't let this chance go to taunt her Khanna sahab ! 

"Dekha..? Seekho aap apne bete se.. hay mera tillu kitna pyar kartna hai na mujhse ? Ruk tu abhi mein tere liye coffee banake lati hu...!" 

And she was about to get up from her place and go towards the kitchen but suddenly Neil hugged her...! 

"Oh common mom ! You don't have to ! Im there na.."  Neil dodged her as he prayed for his life to be saved. Avni was in the bedroom which was next to the kitchen and if his mom saw her...he knew that was the end of his life ! 

"Haye mera baccha...acha ok" she replied with a huge smile. 

Neil moved back and called his dad aside...while shwetha took over the magazine and turned its pages.

"Daaad...what's this ? You know that i live in with Avni...she's here ! How could you get mom here without informing me? " Neil bursted out at his dad but in a very low voice.

"Aree Neil, you are on leave and you told me yesterday that Avni is out of town so i thought ki..." Prakash tried to explain but in vain as Neil was out of his mind.

"Dad, please take mom right now. Please do something." Neil stressed and left.

Prakash walked towards Shwetha hurriedly.

"Shwetha ji... picture ke liye abhi sirf 15 minute bache hai... Neil ne tickets bhi book kar li hai... hum dono chalte hai...voh ayega.." 

"Acha... par coffee..." shwetha was interrupted by prakash not letting her to talk any further.

"Coffee voffee kyu ji... cinema hall mein coke shoke pilayenge... ab jaldi chalo varna late ho jayenge...!" Prakash hurried up and took Shwetha along with him outside the apartment  as Neil heaved a sigh of releif seeing his parents drive away...