Part 4

Hello dear buddies...!! Back with another update...

A little reavalation ahead.... 😀

Without much a do... here u go !

Happy reading!!

*The Marriott Dine*

Avni, Neil, Prakash and Neela sat around a round dining table enjoying the light music at the background with red wine glasses in their hands.

The luxury hotel offerred them their much needed leisure time with amicably soothing atmosphere.

There was a subtle peacefulness in all of their eyes... they talked few times casually in between sipping their wine and enjoying the calm ambience set right for a sparkling quiet supper.

"Ladies and Gentlemen... the dance floor is now for the beautiful couples to grove for the romantic music... please do enjoy!" The manager of the restaurant ha announced on the mike garnering attention from the guests there.

Neil looked at Avni and raised his eyebrows, squinting his chocolate orbs asking her for the dance. She nodded in agreement with a smile as she quietly slipped her hand in his...

Then they both got up from their chairs and looked at their parents...

"Go go... have fun guys " Neela encouraged.

On the dance floor there were about 4 couples... Avni and Neil chose the spot on the extreme right... willingly avoiding the attention of everybody on their romance. As much as they were liberal about their relationship sometimes they wanted it to be sober too... just like other shy couples. It all depended on their mood.

The music was on... a soft instrumental music was played hiking the level of romance in the dining hall...

Neil forwarded his right hand to withold her left palm in his... and encircled his left arm around her waist. While Avni held his nape with her right palm... they perfectly knew the style of "ballroom dancing" or rather Avni had made sure Mr. ACP learns dance for her sake.

As the music progressed these two people deep in love dived into their romance as they swayed as per the rhythm simultaneously caressing each other with feathery touches and kisses...

By the time the music was about to end, our hero Neil was ready to finish off the dance in style with his signature kiss on her forehead while she clutched onto his body encircling her arms around his neck and he holding her by her waist.

When it was done... everybody in the hall clapped for the couples.

Avni and Neil smiled at each other while they walked hand in hand towards their table... a few steps further they suddenly stopped to see someone infront of them... their faces knew no expression...

"Achha ji... mujhe ghar mein akela chod ke app sab log yah wine shine te dance vance paa rahe ho ?"

It was Shwetha... who had turned up there just like an uninvited guest at a wedding !

Neil's heart beat 100 times faster than usual... his mom had not only seen them dining together but had also witnessed their romantic dance too !

Avni also looked worried as she didn't want any complications with her and Neil's relationship... now that shwetha had seen the unexpected...she thought drama was bound to happen.

Neil was spellbound... he just looked at his dad to come in between him and his mom like a saviour... and like a very understanding father Prakash indeed rose up his chair and moved forward to talk to his wife..