Part 13

Hello everyone,

In case you guys still remember this story please do read this last chapter 😊

I know it's almost one year late update but I didn't want to leave this incomplete as this story is close to my heart.

Others who've forgotten this story, I suggest u to binge read it from the beginning 😅 I'm sure u guys would like it and ur time won't go waste...

So without much a do, here's the last chapter... BTW don't forget to hit like and comment 😊 I love your in line comments so please do ❤

Part 13

As agreed, Avni drove half way and Neil the other half. The drive was fun and lively with Shwetha's cute English banter and of course baby sitting the princess of Khanna family, Parthavi.

Soon, they reached Brussels and carried on with visiting the tourist spots and also shopping some exotic chocolates as Shwetha desired to buy. Neela was happy that finally her Avni was blessed with a complete family that loved her unconditionally.

Avni and Neil enjoyed their time during the trip, occasionally not missing out on their romance when their parents took care of Parthavi. AvNeil were happy and contended with how life bestowed them with so much happiness and love.

By evening, while shopping around in one of the flea markets, Neil held Avni's wrist and dragged her along with him leaving Avni  bewildered at her dear man's sudden gesture. He lead her to a secluded corner and insisted her on keeping her eyes shut and Avni agreed without much drama.

He carefully placed an uncut diamond pendant chain on her neck and clasped the hook. Then he held her arms and said that the diamond had their initials "A,N,P" inscribed in such way that it was seen only through a magnifying glass. He  confessed that he could have given her a diamond pendent with the names visible but he wanted the diamond to be special and unique that was just between the two of them and for none to know or to see. Avni was elated at Neil's thoughts and had happy tears in her eyes as she hugged him tight and whispered I love you...

"By the way Neil, when did you get this customised? It'd take long time I believe? " Avni asked as she touched the pendant lovingly.

"I'd called up the handmade jewelry mart here last night and compelled them to get it done by today... I'd to pay them extra but baby, I'd purchase the whole world for you...this is nothing!" Neil said with his signature smirk.

"Uff... Such a drama king you are Neil" Avni smacked his bicep playfully but also kissed the same place with love the next moment. Neil embraced her in his arms and pecked her forehead.

It was almost 8pm when the entire family was done roaming and shopping. Since they had quite a heavy lunch, none wanted to have dinner early so they decided to drive back to Amsterdam and have something light at home instead.

Parthavi slept off in the car due to exhaustion and so were Neela, Shwetha and Prakash. AvNeil glanced at their family sleeping peacefully and their hearts swelled with peace.

They reached home by 11 in the night, but nobody had the strength to either cook or to eat due to the tiredness of roaming so much the whole day so everyone bid Good night and called a day as they headed towards their rooms.

Avni placed Parthavi in her crib that was placed next to their bed. While she was placing her, she cooed and cried a bit but Avni shushed her to sleep tactfully.

Neil came out of the closet after changing into his night clothes and told Avni to go change and he'd look after Parthavi. Avni nodded and tip toed into their closet trying not to disturb her daughter's slumber.