Part 8

Hello everyone !! Here is the next chapter of our AvNeil's Live in relationship saga...

Hope u all like this one too and shower ur appreciations and love like u all did earlier...

Here you go...! Happy reading!!

Part 8 

"Hahaahahahhah Avni... you...hahahha...so jealous !! Baby hahahhaha... oh God ! Hahahhaha...!" Neil continuously laughed so much that he wasn't able to speak up... 

"Neil...enough ha... I'm not jealous and all ! She's a kid..." Avni tried to cover up her envy but in vain...as Neil teased her all the more.

"Yup yup...why would you get jealous by a 19 year old kid...hehehe " Neil laughed yet again and continued.. 

"So...so...you agree that you are old now isn't it ? Oh God...meri Avni buddhi ban gayi..." Neil made a sad puppy face... he looked too cute for Avni..if it was some other time she'd clung onto him and shower kisses all over his face but now she was annoyed. 

"Dramebaaz!  Iss detective ka kaam chod ke acting kyu nai shuru kar leta tu? Young and hot ladkiyan bhi mil jayegi tereko...tab iss buddhi ki zarurat bilkul nai padegi..."  Avni taunted as she  opened the fridge with a slight smirk which didn't go unnoticed by Mr Detective.

Neil walked slowly towards her with a bright smile on his face while simultaneously speaking..."Dramebaaz aur mein ? Ab who's acting here ? I  know...i know you want to kiss me right away for being this cute...but but but..." 

And he had hugged her from behind and started kissing her cheek and neck... 

"But...Youuu got to act like you are miffed with me...right my love?" He said while kissing her neck again. 

Avni just relished the moment by shutting her eyes...her annoyance was long lost the moment he neared her. She did'nt feel the need to reply him through words. She arched her back a little pressing her body closer to Neil's and leaned her head on his shoulders as she placed her hands on his which encircled her waist from behind. 

"Wow! My lady seems to be turned on..." Neil whispered in her ears with his usual smirk. 

"nooo...let me stay like this for some time. It's peaceful in your arms..." Avni replied without opening her eyes. 

"Your wish is my command dutchess !" Neil said tightening his grip over her stomach. 

"Hein ? Dutchess?  Hum Indians hai... Dutch nahi...toh mein Maharani aur tu mera voh kya kehte hai...haan mera sevak! " Avni tried to take a dig at him and slightly giggled. 

Neil moved apart and made her face him... he held her upper arms and he pulled her closer to him warmly as he spoke in a husky voice,

"Agar Maharani aisi ho toh... har janam par unka sevak banne ke liye taiyar hu mei..." 

Avni smiled widely...and put her hands around his neck as she tip toed to reach his height...

"Acha...bohat seva karni padegi meri..." she winked.

"Har kisam ki seva ke liye yeh sevak haazir hai maharani ji..." Neil winked too and kissed her lips...as he hugged her waist.

Avni too kissed him with same intensity laundering her fingers in his lustrous hair behind. 

Just then Avni's phone rang... and they moved apart. Neil made a sad face and Avni ruffled his hair on his forehead and went to receive the call...and Neil still in romantic mood followed her behind.

Upon reaching the table,Avni picked the call... it was Neela's phone call.

Neil hugged her from behind yet again nuzzling his nose on her neck...