Part 9

Hola dear ones ! I'm back yet again with another chapter of our AvNeils live in relationship saga...!

Thanks for the wonderful response for this story so far guys... ❤️ Please do shower ur love the same way further...

And.... here's is the next part !! 

Happy reading peeps !

Part 9 

After Avni and Neil decided that they were ready to accept parenthood and welcome their little one, they'd been extremely happy together. 

Their days went really well in Amsterdam... Both Avni and Neil were earning more than enough money to lead a well settled life. Neil's work at the detective agency was going good where as Avni was promoted to next post at her office.

Both were busy with their respective work schedules but never missed the weekends to spend quality time with each other.

The south indian family from Hyderabad to their house next door was always helpful for them whenever they were in need.They had become like family to AvNeil. Avantika as usual continued her wooing on Neil and in turn get bitter frowns from Avni while Neil enjoyed his sherni's jealousy. 

Life at Amsterdam was bright and beautiful for AvNeil... None questioned about their relationship nor taunted them about being unmarried ! They lived their life to the fullest without any inhibitions of the society's evil prey on their live in relationship like in India. 

Shwetha was still not on talking terms with Neil which upset Avni most of the times but Neil would always assure her that one fine day his mom would run back to him. 

Neela and Prakash always had their support for AvNeil and spoke to them daily. Neela even visited them for 6 months in Amsterdam and pampered the two the whole time she stayed. 

To say that both were "Happy" would be an understatement. Avni and Neil worked hard at their jobs which was very much necessary in Amsterdam to survive and maintain their lifestyle . Often they over worked and used to end up not meeting each other throughout the day but they made sure that how much ever busy they were, weekends were exclusively to spend quality time with one another.

As they decided about having a child, they didn't intentionally try to conceive but instead made love like they used to earlier with the same passion and same love for each other...every time they got intimate. Only thing that changed was Avni was not on birth control anymore ! 

***************

**After an year **

"Neil... You have got a call... Its...Its Avvv... Avvantheeekiii..." John informed Neil struggling to pronounce an Indian name.

"It's Avanthika John..." Neil taught him to pronounce correctly while getting up from his work desk.

"oh ya... Avanthika... quite difficult names dude !" John exclaimed as he saw Neil walk away swiftly towards the landline phone.

Neil checked his cell phone only to find that it was switched off... then rushed through the walk way along his office corridor . His forehead had lines of worry as he neared the telephone.

"Avanthika...kya hua ? aisi kya urgency thi ki tumne mere office pe call kiya ?"

"voh...jeeju... Avni akka..." she paused... 

"Avni ? Kya hua Avni Ko ? Bolo ?? " Neil urged as he sensed that something was to worry about.

"Voh jeeju... Avni akka has labour pain ! Amma and dad took her to the "Cloud Nine" hospital nearby... Aap... Aap jaldi se... Directly vahi pe aa jaayiye..." Avantika urged him.